Doggy senses

Missalisha001

Reaction score
My dog keeps cuddling me, being very careful when doing so and licking my tummy! He's usually clumsily clambering over me to get to hubby! If I wasn't over thinking the 2 week wait before, I certainly am now!

haha we're all guilty of overthinking the TWW.

When are you due to test?

I'm not really sure it's only my second cycle off the pill. My usual pre-pill cycle I would be 11dpo but based on last month 7dpo. I've not been charting or testing this month because it stressed me out last month. But this month I feel like something is happening. I can't explain what, and I'm second guessing dreams and tummy rumbles. But I just knew on baby #1 and I have those same feelings now too.

But like we said, the TWW gives us the thinkies! Haha

go buys some cheap tests and test today!! :)

and then post pictures :D

Ummm, yeah! My dog has been sleeping practically on top of me (he is a 7 pound ball of furry) and he usually sleeps at my feet. I'm so curious to find out your results!

BFN so far on a cheapie. Still some hope in me as it's still early. I am around 8/9 DPO. Experiencing symptoms like increased urination, TERRIBLE evening bloating. No matter what I eat! I nearly burst around 5pm! Headaches and vivid dreams. My only symptom on DD#1 was bloating and dreams really. I never get sore or full bbs, I've only had a sore nipple but obviously could be anything. I'm wondering about getting a FRER but am ferociously googling people's results and the good stories about them over the cheapies! Such an annoying process :( ...and my dog still won't leave me alone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->