Dogs and TV

Snowball

Resident badass
Reaction score
Does anyone else's dog get distressed over things on TV? Burt is currently going loopy over Snakes On A Plane. So much so I may have to ask him to leave the room in a minute :blush:

Lol bless him! .. Poppy doesn't bother because, well she cant really be bothered to bother about anything unless its food!!
A old Border collie i once had used to go nuts every time One man and his dog came on .. it was a program about Collies rounding up sheep and shed once been a farm dog so the whistles used to wind her up :haha: xx

DH was watching Hound of the Baskervilles the other night and it was driving Biskit mad .... every time she heard a howl she was glued to the TV :dohh: She used to love Dog Borstal too :rofl:

One of my cats loves football .... chases the ball around the screen LOL - it wasn't too bad with the old style TVs, but DH gets paranoid that she's going to puncture the screen with the new one :haha:

I always put on Hotel for Dogs and let my dogs go nuts over it. :rofl: They seriously just won't stop when that movie is playing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->