Dogs...what would you have?

JellyBeann

Son, Daughter, 2 Angels
Reaction score
If you could have any breed of dogs, what would you have?

I'd have
a Rhodesian Ridgeback:
1368778100_fb9f59fe0e.jpg

A Sarloos Wolfdog
V40y1_158211191233.jpg

A Beagle
volvoxc90.jpg

And A Great Dane:
GreatDanealmost200 lbsdogAlemao.JPG

We love rotties and huskies and we got

wil.jpg

WIALER- he's rottweiler x husky =]

I looove Beagles! Probably a beagle or some kind of spaniel.

Oh and my mum's dog is a labradoodle, he is soooo amazingly cute and lovely, I miss him so much!

I love lots of different dogs, Boxers are top choice though but then I'm biased as I have 2. Also always wanted a Great Dane. Love mastiffs and dogue de bordeuxs too.

https://www.expatads.com/adpics/white-long-haired-chihuahua-puppy-4c4ec7b01ba3160f0d6324ce4.jpg

would never get another dog though, i rehomed my staff at the beginning of the year.

We have a dacshund (her picture is my avatar) and a shepherd/lab mix.

i love all animals but i'm not a 'dog' person, having never had one, we've always had cats! that said, many family members have and i of course have adored them over the years.

however, i've always said when/if we do ever had a dog i'd only ever have a king charles cavalier, my auntie has one, who she brings to us when she visits and she is just the most gorgeous doggie ever! fantastic with maddi and just a pleasure! a lovely lap dog too, def. my kind of dog :D

There's a woman at my daughters school who has a cockerpoddle. It's soooo cute! And really placid, my daughters always hugging and kissing him.

i love all animals but i'm not a 'dog' person, having never had one, we've always had cats! that said, many family members have and i of course have adored them over the years.

however, i've always said when/if we do ever had a dog i'd only ever have a king charles cavalier, my auntie has one, who she brings to us when she visits and she is just the most gorgeous doggie ever! fantastic with maddi and just a pleasure! a lovely lap dog too, def. my kind of dog :D

My brother and sil have a king Charles. Her names gertie, she's absolutely gorgeous and loves the kids. Although she is the LOUDEST snorer EVER!! They have to shut her away in the kitchen every night because she keeps the whole house awake! Something to do with the way they are bred now to make their faces flat. The sinuses are squashed so it causes breathing problems :(

We would love a daschund (sausage dog:haha: )

https://bennysdachshunds.com/Puppies-for-sale/12-2007/NO3.JPG

Or a Pomerainian
https://www.dogsindepth.com/toy_dog_breeds/images/pomeranian_h01.jpg

And we have 2 beautiful Huskys at the moment :) (Back - Flame, Front - Storm)

https://a7.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/268241_1779033209618_1653033399_1327016_5792967_n.jpg

I have a Rottweiler and I love him to pieces

Attachments

• 250259_10150629046470093_684200092_18867680_7118698_n.jpg
    250259_10150629046470093_684200092_18867680_7118698_n.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 1
Its interesting to see breeds people picked, a few here have picked demanding breeds, breeds with common faults and breeds which are most likely to bite owner (daschund). I love all dogs but there are some breeds I would never have just because of traits in them that make them harder to train (that does not mean it can not be done- just not for me)

I would only ever have a terrier. A Staffordshire bull terrier!

We have 1 pure breed staffy and one staffy x Boxer (rescue). I wouldnt have a cross by choice but shes one in a million and I love her!

Would love English bull terrier but they can be stubborn!!

Its interesting to see breeds people picked, a few here have picked demanding breeds, breeds with common faults and breeds which are most likely to bite owner (daschund). I love all dogs but there are some breeds I would never have just because of traits in them that make them harder to train (that does not mean it can not be done- just not for me)

I would only ever have a terrier. A Staffordshire bull terrier!

We have 1 pure breed staffy and one staffy x Boxer (rescue). I wouldnt have a cross by choice but shes one in a million and I love her!

Would love English bull terrier but they can be stubborn!!

I picked big dogs (except the Beagle) I think Dogs should be big...if you're getting a small dog, just get a cat IMO :rofl:

The yard I worked at (and still would be if it wasn't for my knees) have 7 ridgies and I absolutely love them... because of the yard lol, I'd even get my Ridgie from them if their dogs had pups!

I have a bulldog, she is a dorset olde tyme so she is taller than your average bulldog.

I have a Japanese Akita. I'd love another but dont have enough space for another giant breed.

I would like a labradoodle. I love them. I should look into a bit more than just the cutness factor, but also I have experience with labradors as that's what my parents always had (along with golden retrievers) and I don't have much experience looking after other breeds (though we did have a spaniel once). Our next door neighbours used to have a Great Dane which was gorgeous and I've always had a soft spot for them too but have no experience of caring for Danes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->