Dogs...what would you have?

I've had a staffy and a poodle in the past and loved them, would have either again.

we used to have a rottweiler x labrador when me and my brother were little, called cleo :D
she was beautiful! i loved her.
she had the tiniest bit of orange on her chest and the rest of her was black.

https://images.dogsandpuppies.co.uk/border-collie.jpg

Border Collie, any day! I love these dogs, so intelligent and so damn beautiful! My OH loves Dobermans so I'm guessing we'll be having one in the future if we have the space/time.

A Boxador!!!! Boxer x lab............ they are the best ....

lenny.jpg

My boxador Lenny x

I'm such a dog lover lol

My dad has an English bull terrier he's such a soppy gut but obviously they are generally better for families with older children as they are just so muscly

OH and myself would love a French bulldog, think they are gorgeous and puggles mix between pug and beagle

Ive been brought up with samoyeds, this is my dads current boy

https://a6.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/260164_10150308444585362_518055361_9322254_5722947_n.jpg

I love love LOVE them to bits but boy are they hard work!

Your only person who seems to have heard of a ridgeback. i love them but OH doesnt.

We have a german shepherd and also a jack russell/whippet cross

..... and a cat.

Would love another german shepherd :D

A german shepherd and a labrador, I was brought up with both. I love weimeraners too but they are hard to train and can be really hyper so that would be a dog for when LO is a lot older, though my friends weimeraner and my LO absolutly love each other and shes good as gold around my LO xx

Oh I also would love a doberman and a german shorthaired pointer the horse yard I worked on had 3 and used to breed them they are amazing dogs though not that common x

I want a cavalier king charles spanial. My family have 4 cavaliers, they are fanntastic with children and cuddly lap dogs. The first time I took Josie over to see my parents they fell in love with her. Their little ruby cavalier cuddled up next to me and was watching Josie with a very maternal look and wanted to wash her lol. Im hoping we can get one soon

We have a Rhodesian Ridgeback and a Shih-tzu! Our hound really needs to lose weight though!!!

I have a pomeranian and a german shepherd mix that we rescued. But the one dog I've always wanted and loved is a shar pei. I just can't get over how cute they are. But they are one of the highest maintenance dogs you can own.

we have a border collie :) i think i would always have collies now.. he is so clever!! :) xxx

I grew up with a dog I only know as a 'Heinz 57' called Tess. My mum said she had some Lurcher in her. We also had a collie x alsatian called Chelsea.

I'd have any of the following:

Dalmatian
Weimaraner
A Buster(Paul O'Grady's late dog)
A Scottie
A Westie
A Yorkie

I grew up with a dog I only know as a 'Heinz 57' called Tess. My mum said she had some Lurcher in her

We had a "Heinz 57" that had a bit of Lurcher in her too, she was called Dusty.

I would have a greyhound. I absolutely love them to bits.

I had a Heinz 57 too! She had wirey hair, and her tail only came out when wagged! She was called Remy...and my nan found school kids with her, they had tied her in a carrier bag and were playing football with her (in about 1988) So she chased them off and brought her home, and she became part of the family...she was an awesome dog, I really miss her!

They also had a border collie called Megan, who shared my exact date of birth! She died when she was 15 (and also me)

My dog was a border collie cross Lab, and he was awesome too...called Charlie (named after Charlie from All dogs Go To Heaven...I cry every time I watch that movie, cos it reminds me of my Charlie) He was my bestie, and I miss him!

I would love in no particular order....

Rottweiler
Doberman
Alaskan Malamute
Japanese Akita
Burmese Mountain Dog
Dogue de Bordeaux

Somehow I ended up with this...

Doberman x Boxer

https://i205.photobucket.com/albums/bb37/bikerchick82/Zeus-3.jpg

He's a proper sweetie, loves everyone (unless you happen to be threatening me) but he's so damn thick!! :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->