Doing all the right things and not losing weight??

TySonNMe

Mommy to Jax
Reaction score
Hey all, I have a quick question for everyone. I have been trying to lose weight since the beginning of this year. I gained about 20 pounds. I hired a personal trainer who I work out with once a week. I also go to the gym 3-5 times per week to do cardio (walking on the treadmill on an incline, per the trainer's instructions). I made a lot of eating habit changes (i.e., lots of water, little to no soda or juice, not eating late). So I've been working out for 5 months and didn't really lose much weight. I got burned out about 2 weeks ago and skipped a week altogether. Last week I skipped the personal trainer but still went to the gym and did cardio. I ended up losing about 4 pounds and have kept it off (I had previously lost a few pounds but put it back on). Has anyone experienced the same or may be able to provide some insight?? I feel a lot better and my OH even noticed a difference since I began, but the weight just hasn't been falling off...?? Thanks in advance!!

Maybe your not showing your losing weight on the scales as you gaining muscle??

Can you tell you lost weight in your clothes?

Yeah, I have definitely noticed a change in my clothes. The only thing that has changed is that I stopped taking BCPs about two weeks ago.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->