Doing too much?

bumptwo

Reaction score
Ok so I'm feeling a bit run down.

When I tell you what I do I'm sure it will come as no surprise...

I work full time Monday to Friday (this is since august before that I was 3 days a week)

I have a 2.5 year old little boy who attends nursery full time too...

I have 3 horses, 1 dog, 1 cat, 15 guinea pigs, 2 rabbits and 2 gerbils.

Me and my husband run a smallish internet business and my husband works full time too...

I compete my horse all summer. We do endurance up to 40 miles. Did my last comp (26 miles) when I was 6 weeks pregnant.

I'm now 13 weeks.

Due to working all week, toddler, horses etc I get no time (or indeed have the energy) to clean the house much which gets me down.

Dark nights mean seeing to the horses is rather grim too.

At work I get headaches, and feel very low due to I hate leaving my boy, he's always cross with me and I can only put that down to leaving him all week. I'm very tired all the time I'm at work but feel better when out in the fresh air.

I told work a month after starting full time that I was struggling. I pretty much got the answer tough **** do it or leave! I work in the HR department!!! I don't really want to rock the boat now I'm pregnant :(

Now no suggesting I sell any if my horses or small animals. They keep me sain if a little tired!!!

Sorry for the long rant and no real question!

I know how you feel hun.

I have 13 parrots. 6 large and 7 small. A couple of the littlest, I breed. And two of the current 7 small are handreared soon to be adopted out babies.

I work 40 hrs a week, bus 2-3hrs per day. My bird cages are huge.

At the end of the day I'm exhausted! Its hard keeping things clean and organized right now.

I'm not surprised you are feeling run down! :hugs:

Can you afford to get some help in? Either to cook / clean or look after some of the pets?

Is hubby willing to do the animal care (at least a couple of night's per week) while you spend some time with your little boy?

Can't afford help unfortunately. My hubby is awesome he goes and does the horses whenever I ask or we go together (one of the horses is his!) he puts my boy to bed, he cooks... (But he's a hoarder so doesn't clean/tidy or ever throw anything away so that stresses me a lot!). So I can't complain.

To be quite honest I know if I still worked 3 days a week is feel different :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->