Dollar Store cheapie tests

rjm09

kcm12
Reaction score
Just wondering how well they work, if you used them and got a bfp, how many days before af is due does it work?

Post pics hun!! It is hard to diagnose you without pictures :)

It all depends.... sometimes tests can give us EVAPS..... was it a pink or blue dye test??

How long after you POTS did you see the line?

FXED it is your :bfp:

Post pics hun!! It is hard to diagnose you without pictures :)

It all depends.... sometimes tests can give us EVAPS..... was it a pink or blue dye test??

How long after you POTS did you see the line?

FXED it is your :bfp:

I'm just questioning how well do the tests work, I haven't used them. I've been reading that they aren't sensitive and won't work until AF is due, and i've heard that some have had bfp's with them early, just wanted to get other peoples experiences.

one of the first tests i took was from the dollar tree and it showed a stronger positive than the clearblue ones.. it was similar to the first response ones- fyi i tested before i missed my period i just had a feeling...
it's the top test in the pic
[IMG]https://i170.photobucket.com/albums/u260/ipodnano55_2007/Pregnancy/Verybeginning-1.jpg[/IMG]

one of the first tests i took was from the dollar tree and it showed a stronger positive than the clearblue ones.. it was similar to the first response ones- fyi i tested before i missed my period i just had a feeling...
[IMG]https://i170.photobucket.com/albums/u260/ipodnano55_2007/Pregnancy/Verybeginning-1.jpg[/IMG]

Do you remember how many days before..I am so anxious to test now, but the other tests can be quite expensive. I'm trying to be patient!!

Do you remember how many days before..I am so anxious to test now, but the other tests can be quite expensive. I'm trying to be patient!!

Uhmm...
I would say probably within 4or5 days ish before my missed period,
I remember i got a negative and tested positive 2 days later..

I say go for it stock up on the dollar tree ones I've always gotten very clear accurate results from em i don't see why other tests can be so expensive!!!

Goodluck!!!!
I hope you get the result your lookin for!!

I used that and got a positive just a few days after incantation. They are generally very sensitive as my beats were less than 20 when I started testing with them.

I got a faint faint faint BFP on dollar tree test at 10DPO...followed by a faint faint but def there BFP on FRER at 11DPO....so they worked for me...Ive taken tons of them and only have 2 with weird evaps but I think it was the test faulty anyway coz the lines were not where they were supposed to be..but I like them...soo cheap and good as far as I know

I took one of them today at 8 DPO and got what I think is the start of a BFP - very faint positive. I am going to test again tomorrow with FMU.

With my last 2 kids, I used them and they gave me BFP a week before AF was due. They are usually pretty sensitive. BUT, for me, the 2nd line came up after the time limit.

This cycle, I got a beaming BFP on one, and was super excited, but it gave me false hope, as I'm starting to bleed today. BUT, other than that, I really do like them for a cheaper option.

I'm currently using the dollar store tests as FRERs and other drug store brands are REALLY expensive here in Canada (like triple the price of the States...not even kidding!) So I do have 2 FRER tests, but since they are like $10 a piece I am saving those for when I see a faint BFP on the cheap dollar store test.

The brand I'm using is U-Check, which I've read is similar to Answer brand.

I've had a couple nasty evaps, but I'm trying to ignore them.

Luckily I was in the US recently and picked up 2 CB Digital tests SUPER cheap (well compared to Canada!) and I'm praying I get to use them this cycle :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"