Dollar store test....

AshleyNichole

mommy to 2 boys!
Reaction score
Is the line always there, like the indentation of it?
Like i took a test and the one line is there but the actual "pregnancy line" it's not pink but its there like the indentation/shadow i guess per say...is that normal or a start of a :bfp:

I personally hate the dollar tree tests, I almost always had a bit of a line on them even months I was not pregnant, and had so many evaps, some even thick and pink.

I hope in your case its the start of a bfp though! :)

but do u kno what I am saying tho, like the indentation of where the line is supposed to be is there, its just not pink ...

OMGAWSH i know wat ur talkin bout :)
i HAVE the SAME thing.... And my periods been late for 1 day now! So I need to test in a little bit just to see if I TRULY am or not...
But yeah. I think it is usually ALWAYS an evap line, but it isn't always. sometimes its an indication that youre too early in pregnancy to test. Or at least that's MY opinion!!!

Oh, correction... I've missed my period for TWO days now... lol..

LOL i dont know if I am though... I think I am ... so I just did the ticker anyways! LOL
But honestly I took 2 tests today. One was a dollar store & one was a First Response.

The dollar store came back faintly positive, which got waaaaaaaaaayyyyy fatter afterwards..... (Like 20-30 minutes later, it was reeealllly unmistakably positive)
and the F.R. test was a reeeeeeeeeeeallllyyyy faint positive. which got fainter after 10 minutes.

But yeah. I guess I am??? I don't know I took pictures and I might post them? But they were all in a dark room, before the sun came up, & taken on a cellphone cam. :(
LOL

IDK... should I post the pics???????

yaa post so we can take a look. I took a ept this evening and idk i think it's neg...but the dollar store one shows the 2 lines, and faint one but 2. but was after the time so i guess evap...idk...

Where are the pics???? I want to see them...congrats if you are!!:0)

LOL I put the pics in a thread that you responded to, sillyhead! LOL :)

I've had the indentation thing loads on the cheapie tests (i think your dollar store ones are teh same as the ones I buy on ebay) and they messed with my head last cycle. I have abolished cheapie HPT and OPKs now.... I would rather fork out hte extra and remain sane!

ooooh sorry i thought you were AshleyNicole asking where the pics where! she already found it so i got confused ..... LOL sorry k babies! :) SO SORRY! LOL!! :)

Anyways, here they are::::

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-ovulation-test-gallery/194774-warning-pics-blurry.html

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->