Domperidone breastfeeding and menstrual cycle...help pleAse!

I've been checking cm. Almost no change in 21 days. Aghhh! It's driving me crazy.

Give it a month to come back to normal. Also they say that first pp af is almost always really weird so dont freak!

Chistiana,

Just wanted to check in on you and see how your next cycle went as well as doc appointment.

I finally had one day of ewcm yesterday. I haven't had a positive opk (i've already done 4!!) There is a faint second line, hopefully it gets darker and I didn't miss surge. I took an opk a few weeks ago and no 2nd line at all, so I am hoping a faint 2nd means something is coming!

Hey rymom! Well i am now on cd23 and 1 dpo so even though it wasnt my usual cd17 ovulation cd22 wasnt that bad. So happy! Went to doc and my cyst is still there but started getting smaller so double yay!! So all in all things are getting on the right track!
My opk the morning of cd 21 was extremely faint and then at night it was positive so yours could be coming any day now!!!! Yaaayyy!

So I have no idea if I ovulated. I had ewcm for 2 days and never got a positive opk. Either my body tried to ov or I missed it. If I don't get af this weekend at least I'll have my answer. This is so frustrating. I go to the doc in 3 weeks and I hope she'll run some tests if af doesn't show before then. I wanted to ttc by December.
How are things with you?

Ow bummer... Did you test like twice a day? I just hate opks if my doc hadnt said a follie was ready i probably wouldnt have known either. I m 10dpo today and i m not sure when to expect af. My lp has been all over the place the pat 2 cycles it seems it s getting a little longer this one so yaaay! I m hoping for a bfp but i ve been having major cramps since 7dpo so i m most probably out. I really hope you get your period soon and can start getting a little more regular!

I was testing twice a day. I didn't get af or bfp, so I definitely didn't ovulate. It's been 49 days since I stopped bf'ing. Ugh.....getting really impatient.
How did your 2ww go?

well af got me on 12dpo so i was chuffed about that but ow well....i m cd5 now and my opk has a lot of color in it which is way too weird! i m off to see my doc tomorrow to see whether that cyst has gone (which i think hasnt) so i ll be asking him about possible follies too.
sorry you still dont know where you stand but 49 days is still not very long...if you dont get af or bfp within lets say 1 month then i d go check hormones out. But i really think you re still within normal. i dont remember if i ve asked before and connection is way too slow to go back and check but are you taking any herbs/supplements to help balance your hormones now you ve stopped bfing?

I'm glad to hear your cycles are evening out, that has to be encouraging even though you didn't get a bfp. I hope you get good news about the cyst, that would be wonderful!

I'm not taking anything for my hormones. I guess I'm a little afraid to and I don't really know anything about that. I go to the doctor on Oct. 5. I am anxious to go and get some answers about all this.

I m sure he ll have some answers for you and he can reassure you if it s still not arrived by then. Stressing too much about it (i know, i m one to talk..) will only keep af away hun so just remember..it will eventually come sooner or later it will! Keep me updated if you want we re both domperidone victims (even though it definitely saved my supply!)

I just wanted to update... I finally got a positive opk yesterday! I am so relieved that my body is getting back on track. I had lp issues before my pregnancy, so I'll be interested to see when af will actually show.

We might ttc on the next cycle, we haven't quite made up our minds.

How did your doctor appointment go? Is your cyst still there?

Yaayyy that s great hun! Dont be alarmed if your first pp lp is shorter than normal, it usually is from what i ve read and mine definitely was!
My appointment went great cyst disappeared so i am now waiting to ov (cd14 but no sign of it yet...anytime befire cd22 will be an improvement!!!)
It will be great if you can get a bfp so soon and your kids will have a very small difference which is great!!Let me know how it goes if you decide to go ahead with it!!

so I went to the doctor yesterday and now I feel very discouraged. She reminded me that a positive opk doesn't mean that I ovulated- I know that! She went on to say that it was concerning that I hadn't had a cycle yet and that she thought I should go on Provera to induce a period. I declined the Provera for now because up until yesterday I felt confident that I had ovulated. I even had cramps later in the day after I got the positive opk. I have another week before af is due. I hope I start because I don't want to take the Provera. She didn't offer any other alternative like checking hormones, it was just straight to taking a pill to fix things. I am so frustrated and really doubting myself now!!

Hmmm that is so weird...i mean ok there is always a chance you didnt actually release an egg buy even if that is the case if you ve had your lh surge you should expect af soon right??? At least that is what i think. And why would he assume you didnt ovulate? And sorry to ask this again but how long has it been since you gave birth and since you stopped bfing? I really dont think you should start on the provera and obviously i m not a doc but i dont think there is any harm or risk in waiting at least another 2 weeks...if af is still not here then i d reconsider again (that said i wouldnt take the provera, you could maybe try some homeopathy or something before you start on medication and hormones). Try to wait it out hun at least until next week. You might just as well have ov ed!

My son will be 15 months old on the 18th. I stopped breastfeeding 2 months ago. I wish my doc had been a little more positive. I have to put some trust in the opk because I also saw ewcm on the 5th/6th of october, tested with opk & never got positive. I saw ewcm on october 27-31 & got positive opk on the 31st. (It was almost positive in the evening on the 30th, the next morning it was VERY positive)
I think you actually have to release an egg to get af, but I could be wrong. When we were ttc with my son, I always got positive opk followed by af in 12-14 days. I'm 6 dpo, one more week to go! I might try acupuncture before provera if it comes to that. I just don't feel comfortable with it.

My son will be 15 months old on the 18th. I stopped breastfeeding 2 months ago. I wish my doc had been a little more positive. I have to put some trust in the opk because I also saw ewcm on the 5th/6th of october, tested with opk & never got positive. I saw ewcm on october 27-31 & got positive opk on the 31st. (It was almost positive in the evening on the 30th, the next morning it was VERY positive)
I think you actually have to release an egg to get af, but I could be wrong. When we were ttc with my son, I always got positive opk followed by af in 12-14 days. I'm 6 dpo, one more week to go! I might try acupuncture before provera if it comes to that. I just don't feel comfortable with it.

I m pretty sure you will get af hun, and i totally agree, if you dont (and you will) try other things first. 2 months is not very long, my friend stopped bfing and got her period like 2-3 months later and she wasnt on dom or anything. First pp period is very weird, dont trust everything doctors say! Let me know how it goes! Xxxxx

Christina....I'm new to this site. I know this thread is really old. How can I message you????? I went to your profile but can't figure it out. Thanks so much!!!

Hi! I tried figuring it out cause I haven't privately messages anyone for quite some time but I can't unfortunately!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->