Doncaster Meet ~TODAY !!]

Cant wait to see all these little babies, and all you lovely ladies although I havent chatted with most of you at all.

But am sure I will be fine.

I'm too a doncaster lass born and bred, but I dont really have a yorkshire accent.

Casey cant wait to go,

See ya all in 2 days :hugs:

Sarahxx

I've attached a photo of me and casey before I had my hair chopped off.

My baby isnt coming as its daddy,s day off and shes too little to enjoy it ...i am bringing Ethan 2 and katie 9
:hugs: xx

serina are we still get the 10 o clock train?? well it will be a bit later into the station in goole but you know what i mean lol
xx

dunno what train/bus im gettin .... but will be there for 12 :D

It would be great shifter ...Aly as said her oh maybe coming now too xx

Karl is bringin me so the other kids can come but he wont be sitting with us
thats if its all right with all of you :blush:
Shifter i hope you can make it :hugs:

Aly, what's your OH going to do? I'm just thinking of poor Andy being sat with a big group of mums and kids, I don't think anything could make him more uncomfortable. But if he had a bloke to go to a nearby pub with or something...

He will prob just sit at the other end of the room pretending he doest no us all :rofl:

It would be great shifter ...Aly as said her oh maybe coming now too xx

Karl is bringin me so the other kids can come but he wont be sitting with us
thats if its all right with all of you :blush:
Shifter i hope you can make it :hugs:

Aly, what's your OH going to do? I'm just thinking of poor Andy being sat with a big group of mums and kids, I don't think anything could make him more uncomfortable. But if he had a bloke to go to a nearby pub with or something...

He will prob just sit at the other end of the room pretending he doest no us all :rofl:

LOL! Bless him. Would he mind company then? If DH doesn't want to hang out with the mums?

Yeah karl would prob enjoy having some one else to talk to instead of just sat there on his own :rofl:

Oh I forgot we were to post pics. Here's one of Jack and I

Attachments

• Picture 028.jpg
    Picture 028.jpg
    89.2 KB · Views: 4
Pic of me so you know me! I know no one but I have Caz's no as I dont know the area. I will be there for 12.

Do I just need myself and the buggy?

I will stay till about 2 or 3, tht ok?

Attachments

• Photo029A.jpg
    Photo029A.jpg
    89 KB · Views: 3
Pic of me so you know me! I know no one but I have Caz's no as I dont know the area. I will be there for 12.

Do I just need myself and the buggy?

I will stay till about 2 or 3, tht ok?

Yeah thats great xxx

You've got my number too Jade, but I too have no idea where we're going lol!

Text or ring me Holly when your there :D

You know what I'm dreading. Folding the buggy down when i get on the train. I have no idea how to do it. This is the first time ive been on a train on my own without OH

xx

You know what I'm dreading. Folding the buggy down when i get on the train. I have no idea how to do it. This is the first time ive been on a train on my own without OH

xx

At that time a day it may not be busy you sometimes can push pram on x

Train departs you at 10:06 I dont think looking at the times it comes thru Goole :( cos my train gets their at 10:46 ...just looked yours goes thru selby so i can get on that ...i live in middle of selby and goole and normally get goole train ....train leaves selby at 10:41 ....I will be there :hugs: glad i checked dont want you worrying tomorrow xx

Jade You have my nunber too. If not I have yours so will text you mine

I use to have a dream about folding the buggy down by myself. I use to dream I'd folded it up with Jack in it :dohh:

Im not gonna be able to come now, proper gutted!

My dads decided he's gonna come up from London for the day. Typical man tell me at last minute!

Hope you and all the kids have a great time xxx

Toyah i could pick you up if your oh doesnt mind you coming :blush:

Im excited :happydance:

i got my psych nurse coming at 2pm 2moro hun, so couldnt come anyway, i promise next time xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->