Doncaster Meet ~TODAY !!]

Im not gonna be able to come now, proper gutted!

My dads decided he's gonna come up from London for the day. Typical man tell me at last minute!

Hope you and all the kids have a great time xxx

nxt time hun :hugs: xxx

One more sleep :happydance:

Who will sleep tonight cos i wont :dohh:

wooohoooo! im still on. will ring jade tmz morn when i leave. u got hands free kit4 ur mob chick?

Im setting off about 10:30 tomorro

Serina have you still got the same mob number just incase i get lost :dohh:

I am leaving about 11 I think it will take me about 40 mins??

Hope so :dohh:

woohoooo!!! and make sure i dont go into dorothy perkins at any point tmz please.... some goregeous hitchy skirts in there that i need but no pennies for til next week when work pay me what they owe me (should have been paid it today)

OK no shopping for you!!!!!!!!

This place where we are going is it town centre? Dont know donnie very well.......... easy to find? I got the post code for the nav...

bout mile n half outside donny town centre. but with me getting either train or bus (probs bus as mexbro train stn about a mile away and trains round here not pushchair friendly) to donny station (they next to each other) its another short bus journey. im getting up tmz morning then leavin when ready... knowin me i'll arrive about 2pm! lmao

oooh ive reserved a cheapo watch from argos t pick up tmz as ive lost mine somewhere round the house.... *doh* and i wanna go into t-mobile shop ( why i dont exactly know, sick o seein the tmobile pink logos etc and talking phones all sodding day) just to play with the mobiles there....

Buses are crap here i have to catch 9:20 bus to get the 10:40 train be in doncaster for 11 and taxi takin me and heather to astrabound at 11:15 so we will be a little early lol x

yeah a lil early.... u got taxi booked? if not i recommend micks mini cabs...

(01302) 820282 black cabs rip u off outside train stn.
i would say use the bus as they every 5/10 mins from bus stn but you can onyl get 2 buggies on at a time...

ok its not on the main rd.... feck... https://maps.google.com/maps?oe=UTF...a=X&oi=local_result&ct=directions-to&resnum=1

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->