Don't bubblegum in the morning!!!

katieandbump

Reaction score
Ok so your all probably alot wiser than me and would never do this but when i get a craving i can't resist having it, even when its bubblegum at stupid o clock in the morning (don't ask) rly fancied some lately so got some last night.
So i woke up at 6.50 feeling a bit ickery dick, sickness has been lingering again this week so had a cuppa, felt better and saw this bag of double bubble gum balls staring at me!!!!!!!!!! :dohh: :dohh: :dohh: :dohh:
I scoffed aload of them chewing chewing chewing and replacing for new ones. Then it hit me OH had just gone to work and something started moving up. :cry: IDIOT.

Projectile vomiting sweet colourful juices out of your nose is NOT fun!!!!................................IT BURNS!!!!!!!!!!!

ooooops. x :( :( Booo hoo my eyes were streaming what a horrible experience, that was totally my own fault lol. xxx

I hate that feeling when you really want something and will stop at nothing to have it

the nose ones are the worst! poor you xxxxx

Aww, man, bright pink swallowable gum.
Thats something I would do, and the same thing would happen to me too.
Gross. Hope you feel better soon.

i did the same with icepops other day lol x

I had that with harribo strawbs, cleaning sticky sick isnt fun

Aaw hun, that's horrid - hope you're feeling better now though :)
I bet you'll giggle about this a few weeks from now though - what a random craving, especially so early in the morning!

Ouch!! I hate it when it comes out my nose. I will stay clear of bubble gum LOL.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->