Don't eat carrots!!

I wouldn't worry too much about not eating carrots ladies, you're supposed to avoid vitamin A thats derived from animals, the type from fruit and veg is fine. , my sister is a nutritionist so I hear about this sort of stuff all the time, alot of the time its just for legal purposes that is put on there and other silly reasons.

doctors suggest that you should keep the following high during pregnancy
a. protein
b. calcium
c. iron
d. all vitamins

"VITAMIN A. Vitamin A can be safely increased by using beta-carotene (eg. carrot juice). Preformed (fish oil) vitamin A toxicity under 25,000 IU is possible, but vitamin A deficiency during pregnancy is a far greater risk."

peas contain m-xylohydroquinine which can act as a natural contraceptive, however it only has affect on around 3/100 people and this does not always stop fertility as even in those rare cases it reduces fertility. so it should be seen as a precaution rather than a must not.

best of luck to everyone hope that has shed some light :)

:dust::dust::dust:

Wow interesting stuff... I think most of these things should be taken lightly to be honest. I never cut out anything while TTC and when pregnant i did avoid the cheese, pate and sushi i think i ate everything else thats a hmmm maybe or No.

oops. i love stick carrots in a bag, when my friends go to Mc donalds this is what i eat there lol.

thanks for that. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->