Dont eat so how can I diet?

Kirstin

Reaction score
I'm 6lbs heavier than my pre pregnancy weight and 20lbs heavier than what I want to be but since LO was born 5 weeks ago I have barely eaten a thing yet stayed the same weight.

For the past few weeks I've had my first meal at almost 3pm and thats usually toast, a cereal bar or a crumpet with orange juice then at 8pm a meal, something like pasta, pizza and chips etc. but I dont even eat all of that and inbetween biscuits or something I can eat quickly but even then I dont have that many.

I cant eat less than I already do :shrug:

i dont think it sis about eating less hun!

you need to eat at set times if not what you do eat your body will store as fat which is what its doing now maybe!

for breakfast fruit juice ceral or yougurt?
then a sandwhich for lunch or evn crackers?
then something not carby for tea as pasta pizza ecxt is so maybe fresh fish veg rice or salad chicken ect!

then for snacks ect try fruit and nuts not to many busicuts!

its not about eating less its about eating at sane time so your bodys used to it! xx

You need to eat throughout the day, breakfast, snacks, lunch & dinner to keep your metabolism up. Avoid pasta, pizza, chips and opt for a protein some veggies at dinner time instead. Opt for whole grains, for me they taste "heartier" and I eat less of them?

Eat slowly.. take 15-20 minutes... drink your 8 glasses of water per day!

You need to eat Hun, it's that simple. Not eating Is not a way to lose weight x

your not eating all day so when you do eventually eat something at 3pm especially fatty foods like pizza and chips your body will hold onto it and store it as it does not know when it will get fed again. Breakfast is most important to kick start your metabolism, even if its something like a fruit smoothie or yogurt. Little and often is best to keep your metabolism going x

Are you breastfeeding? The reason I ask is that I've heard some bodys hold onto some extra fat so you can still BF if there's a 'famine' :shrug: Hope thats the case for me cos BFing hasnt helped me lose weight AT ALL.
Other than that, I agree with the other girls, you need to eat more but also healthier, not junk.

You are eating way too many starchy carbs. Ideally carbs should only be eaten before exercise. Ditch the carbs and you'll notice a difference.

As someone else also said you aren't eating enough so when you do eat your body is converting that straight into fat rathe than burning it off. Ideally you need to eat three balanced meals and two snacks a day

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->