don't even feel pregnant anymore. is this normal

lilmissdanni

Reaction score
6 week's pg and upto now felt different. Woke up this morning and don't even feel as if I'm pregnant anymore. Is this normal?

I think it's quite normal for symptoms to fluctuate and you'll probably have symptoms tomorrow but in all honesty, that's how I felt before both my MCs - I just knew something felt different than previously a d I didn't 'feel' pregnant anymore. I wouldn't panic though, it took me a few days to register this - I bet you wake up vomitting tomorrow!

It's very normal. I still have days at 26 weeks I don't feel pregnant. I actually didn't feel like I was pregnant until 22 weeks finally. So, just enjoy it. It's nothing to worry about in the slightest.

I havent felt pregnant really except one week i had morning sickness and i have the odd day were i am sick and feel rough all day i have had 3 scans thats the only way i really feel pregnant by seeing the baby on screen x

I really only felt pregnant the week and a half after I got my bfp. Other than that I was convinced of mc because I didn't "feel" it anymore. I was surprised during 3 scans to see a healthy bean :)

Seems like a lot of ladies go through this and for the most part what I have read in their follow ups everything turned out fine. When is your first appt?

I've heard of it being normal but for me feeling like this resulted in a mmc 3 years ago

The ache is back under my jelly belly and in my back lol

I have my booking in appointment on Fri :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->