Don't even know how to post this ....

TBH i'd rather just leave it ...

Feel funny enough without fishing for info!

xxx

well if you did wanna check, you could phone social services up to check somethings been done, cause you were out and didnt see if they came, yes :nod: ^^;

I would never leave my child alone no matter how long or short it was for! It sickens me!

Aye did you see that story in the news a couple weeks ago about a gal who left her toddler in the car whilst she went for a haircut?!!

Aye did you see that story in the news a couple weeks ago about a gal who left her toddler in the car whilst she went for a haircut?!!

wtf???!!!!! thts sick!

https://www.thisisthenortheast.co.u...mother_who_locked_baby_in_car_is_arrested.php

OMG thats bloody awful!! Makes me sick to read stuff like that .. just seems that some people just dont care!!

Blimey Imi, I've only just read this! What an awful situation to be in!

But, you definitely did the right thing. Even if the Mum was there, any parent would be happy that the neighbours were keeping an eye on the kids. The only people who would get upset by it are the ones who had something to hide.

I left Charlie with Kayleigh for about an hour twice over the weekend. Kayleigh will be 14 on Thursday, and it still worried me to leave her. I only did it when we did 2 tip runs after moving as there was no way we could put the car seat in the transit. And before we went I made sure that my next door neighbour was in, and she knew where we had gone. I also rang my Mum (who lives 5 mins away) and told her what was happening. I said that if she hadn't heard from me to say we were back by a certain time, to go straight round the house just in case.

Don't beat yourself up about ringing the police - you did good girl!:hugs:

Yeah Imi are they still gone? has their been any sing of them coming home at any point? This does seem weird, how many days would that have been now? The only thing that would have kept them away this number of days is if they have gone on holiday, deserted them or been in an accident, so bloody good job you called the police!!!

There is no sign of ANYTHING! the house deserted and quiet ...

No noise, back door shut and have seen nobody!

TBH kinda a bit puzzled to what has gone on but im nottaking to much of an interset if you know what i mean, im just doing what i normally do?? (If you get my meaning, not drawing attention to our house)

Tis all rather strange ... bit worried actually lol#!
xxx

She's back (eventually) seen her car the past 2 days (well OH has cause i been in bed sick)

Really quiet not seen the children apparently and i had the window open and not heard em?

xxx

Just read this thread Imi, i think you did the right thing, can understand how awkward it must have been xx

Have you seen her since? Her own fault if what it looks like wa sthe case.

Hopefully they had her locked up or will grrrr

Should be looking out in the local papers?

she got a load of blokes here tonight!!

no kids in sight ...

Rather not pay any attention and draw attention to myself if you know what i mean ... i didn't when i moved in so if i did now it might look dogdy??

xxx

She won't see you buying a newspaper? :rofl:

Thats what I meant.

You do right though - You did the right thing now it's up to the care system if what looks like has happened has. Do you usually see the kids on weekend?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->