Don't even know what to do

Lotusbaby

Reaction score
So I'm not super active in the forum. More of a lurker.. No shame tho I've learned loads from you all.
My hubby and I have decided to ttc.. We were a bit hesitant at first cuz we are young. But we know it's why we want and so why wait? we have a house, we have been stocking up on baby supplies..as we as mum lol.
I went off the pill the middle of march. That was my Last period. I haven't had one since!! I've taken four tests and all are negative.
My nipples are on fire! And I have crazy cramping kinda like AF.. But like all the time. I've had some nausea.. It's like I'm pregnant but I'm not. I even have the crazy hate on for smells and cravings. I can't handle any of my fav foods anymore and it's driving me nuts.
I have a dr appointment on thurs. That was the soonest. I booked it because I have bumps on my cervix.. They are hard don't move and don't hurt. It just rly bothered me. Has anyone else had this? The last time I checked it was low and soft..my mum has had abnormal pap smears so I was even
More worried!! Anyway that's my rant! Ahh

hmmm not quite sure what to tell you! But there is a chance that you could be pregnant because some people do not build up enough hcg to be detected by pg tests or at least some anyway... did you try any different brands of pgs tests? Otherwise I was also reading that sometimes ovulation predictor tests will come up positive if they detect hcg as well as an lh surge. But again that isn't always the case.... I guess it depends on how much money you want to spend in the mean time!

A lot of people don't get their period right away after going off the pill.. It is actually VERY normal, the doctor will give you medicine to jump start your AF. Also about the bumps, my friend has had them. she said they were hard like the size of a pea and did not hurt, they were completely normal and called Nabothian cyts... HARMLESS. They could be that? Try googling it and see if thats what they sound like. Good thing you made an appointment though :)

Yeahh I've taken a few different brands. I've heard about the nabothian cysts and I'm assuming/hoping that's what they are. I guess we will find out in a week or so. Cross your fingers I'll be having a spring lamb :)

BCP totally screws with everything!! I, for one am never going on it again! I feel your pain dear. Im sorry that we all have to go thru this crap. But we have to do all we can to stay positive and remind ourselves that one day it will all work out and we'll look back at all of our posts and chuckle with our little ones. :thumbup:

I read online that bumps on the cervix are normal, but if you're nervous I'd check with a doctor.

BCP withdrawal symptoms can mirror pregnancy symptoms, which can be real frustrating for some women!

Ah well that's a relief..altho I'm not particularly caring for these symptoms :( it would be better if I got something out of the deal!! Thanks ladies :)

hey guys, been having a very similar experience. stopped pill three weeks ago. that was last period. been checking cervix and bbt all cycle. im currently C23. bbt has shown no ovulation, and last time i check my cervix it was soft and round, felt nice for what should have been when i should have O'd how ever no temp spike. then this week my breasts and nipples started hurting bad. getting very odd cramps, and feeling icky. checked my cervix and felt three very sensitive bumps. made a doc appt but freaking out. :(

well woke up this morning to a sharp pain down there. rescheduled my doc apt to today and called into work. went in and saw my doc, he found the three bumps and said they looked harmless and like cysts. how ever he still scraped my cervix with several swabs to make sure. should hear back results in a few days, but just hearing him say they looked ok really made me feel more at ease. my doctor was amazing. today was my first appt with him and he was so sweet and did not treat me like i didn't know what i was talking about like some of my old doctors would do. i had a old doc even roll his eyes at me. i have had good doctors, but i have had bad ones too. anyway he is willing to work with me as i try to conceive. and my DH is going to him tomorrow to get a referral for a semen analysis. really feeling much better. :)

oh and he said it looks like even tho my cycle has been messed, and i did not ovulate this month, i should see AF very soon. said when he stuck the swap in the cervix i started to bleed which is good sign. so for anyone who is coming off of the pill and feeling helpless, involve your doctor. they really can help. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->