Don't feel pregnant anymore :( reassurance??

Patsy7

Reaction score
Hi everyone

Soon as I hit 6 weeks I have been really suffering with all day nausea, so bad that I havent been able to eat much, smells have been unbearable and my boobs have been so sore that i dread getting in the shower.

For the past 3 days the nausea has lessened and lessened and now today I don't feel pregnant at ALL. can't smell anything, have plenty of energy, no nausea and my boobs are completely normal no tenderness at all.

i am so worried about mmc. i have had 3 scans already the last one was last week at 6+6 and everything was perfect, fetal pole and hearbeat flickering.

Can anyone reassure me i am just so anxious :( i've heard symptoms come and go but they really are all completely gone i feel totally normal???

I wish I could say it's normal, but I have very very few symptoms with pregnancy, so I always just have to trust everything is okay. I hope for you, that it is just a moment for you where your symptoms go but then come back with a vengeance! In the meantime, you should go to the doctor and get checked. It's the best way to put your mind at ease! God luck!

Symptoms can come and go, it's natural to be anxious but also try not to over think things because you're likely to imagine things. My boobs were sore around 5 weeks and have only just gotten sore again in the last week or so. Every pregnancy is different so please try not to panic, it's great that your scan showed everything it should and that's a really good sign.

I'm sure everything will be fine for you xx

I felt like this, this morning. But now it's back. They come & go Hun. All the best x

I wouldn't worry Hun.. The past week I've been the same all day nausea and sickness from 6 weeks.. Friday I had a good day no symptoms at all, yesterday felt awful now tonight I feel normal again.. It comes and goes try not to worry :)

I was worried about this at first as well so I talked to my doctor. It's completely normal for symptoms to come and go. Or even never have symptoms at all. Also, she said that the chance of a missed miscarriage isn't as common as it seems. If something was wrong you are more likely to have bleeding/cramping. I'm now almost 13 weeks. I had barely any symptoms at all and then got slammed with morning sickness at 10w. Enjoy having now symptoms while you can!

thank you ladies for all your responses :hugs:

i am pleased (i think ????) to say that my morning sickness has returned and will try to just enjoy it the next time it disappears! xx

I had 2 days where me boobs were not aore and i felt great, ironically the day of my scan and i was prepared for bad news as id had a bleed the week before any measured 2 weeks behind. Thankfully all was ok and im now feeling poo again haha. Symptoms do come and go x

Hi everyone

Soon as I hit 6 weeks I have been really suffering with all day nausea, so bad that I havent been able to eat much, smells have been unbearable and my boobs have been so sore that i dread getting in the shower.

For the past 3 days the nausea has lessened and lessened and now today I don't feel pregnant at ALL. can't smell anything, have plenty of energy, no nausea and my boobs are completely normal no tenderness at all.

i am so worried about mmc. i have had 3 scans already the last one was last week at 6+6 and everything was perfect, fetal pole and hearbeat flickering.

Can anyone reassure me i am just so anxious :( i've heard symptoms come and go but they really are all completely gone i feel totally normal???
Hi there,
I have the same feelings this morning , 5w2d and 2 days until my first dr visit and scan. No söre boobs this morning, and I keep poking them until they hurt:):)
Such a relief to see others can experience the same and symptoms come &go, even though I will not rest until they hurt and I feel all bloated again. :)

I've not had many symptoms throughout but since week 8 I've tended to have one day feeling very nauseated and then approx two days reprieve until it strikes again! This time it's been about 5 days since i felt really sick so I am worried :(

Try not to worry I had this when I was 9 weeks with my dd3 and I had a rushed scan. All was fine 😃. Sure all is well Hun xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->