"Don't have a baby because everyone else is."

S

Serene123

:rofl:

If anything I'm going to wait untill no one else is pregnant so I can have ALL the lime-light. :smug:

ugh, I hate when people say that and are serious--mind your business!!!!

But I hae to agree--I wanna get spoiled rotten and have all the spoiling to myself! :lol:

My older sister is pregnant (may be miscarrying but hope not!) and so is my friend. That has made me 100% sure I'm not getting pregnant this year!! lol

awww, I hope your sister will be alright!! Send her hugs for me.

Right now, all of my non-irl friends are not pregnant....well...except the one who has 2 girls that she doesn't even take care of...she might be pregnant (I'll loose my mind, i swear) but that's a whooole nother story.

My mam said this but in my family some fuckers allway's pregnant so il never be able to have kids.

My Mum came round today and was trying to convince me to have another soon. I was like 'errrrm don't friggin think so!' I want at least 5 years between babies. Preferably 8!

My Mum came round today and was trying to convince me to have another soon. I was like 'errrrm don't friggin think so!' I want at least 5 years between babies. Preferably 8!

See, we want it all done and out the way in a couple of years if we can!! I couldn't deal with getting used to sleeping all night etc again and then starting over with a newborn!! :rofl:

I can totally see the point of that!

I have my career head on atm, plus I want to concentrate on Niamh until she's at school. I think it'll be nice to have all the excitement again in 5-8 years. However I do see the point of having them close together! My brother and sister are 15 months apart and are still as close as best friends. They are 20 and 21 and go out on nights out together all the time.

aww talking of things not to say!! ive recently been told these:
''it will happen when the time is right''
''maybe your trying too hard''
''why dont you just go for adoption or surrogacy''
''your young anyway live a bit first''
GRR if i wasnt ready we wouldnt be trying, would u not try hard for something u dream of??and I WANT a baby i DONT want someone else having my baby no offencec surrogacy i think works wonders for some peopl my mum offered for me but I WANT to go through all those long weeks of carrying my baby, and ok yeah im 21 nearly which is young to have a baby but i dont care, iv already lost the two i was planning for and if i hadn't i would already be a mummy, i know some ppl say these things to try and help but they really dont lol!! xx

OOOOO i forgor i was told another one at work last week, you ready for it?

"Dont have kids yet because............... He'l leave you if you get pregnant" WTF?
She barely knows me, dosent know OH at all, i just said excuse me love wev been together for 3 years, living together for 2 and were still madly in love. Our parents still tell us to put each other down and he wouldent dare leave me because id break his legs so bugger of and mind your own neb.

OOOOO i forgor i was told another one at work last week, you ready for it?

"Dont have kids yet because............... He'l leave you if you get pregnant" WTF?
She barely knows me, dosent know OH at all, i just said excuse me love wev been together for 3 years, living together for 2 and were still madly in love. Our parents still tell us to put each other down and he wouldent dare leave me because id break his legs so bugger of and mind your own neb.

hahaha, you tell them! i hate people like that--aaaaggghhh!!!!

lozzy21 said:
My mam said this but in my family some fuckers allway's pregnant so il never be able to have kids.

i know! Drives me crazy!!!

Id understand if i was 16 and has been seeing him for 2m but im 21 and been with him for 3 years!

even still though...she doesn't know you--who the hell does she think she is?? I mean, if it were my best friend or something then sure, ok. but a stranger?? hell no.

that is sad, I'll give her that. What a jerk! but i guess my point is that it doesn't happen like that for everyone and to just assume that....I hate this saying buuuut... when you assume, you make an ASS out of U and ME, you know?

yep i do, poor cow tho. Oh would have the balls to do that to me even if he wanted, it would be realy bad for his health

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->