"Don't have a baby because everyone else is."

:rofl: my mum says not another one yet car, i can't cope with another pregnancy so soon! this is because i was so poorly, in and out of hospital, had a 40hour labour and c-section! btw me and james aren't ready yet either! :rofl: x

2 of my mates are pregnant right now and i am trying. But i don't want anyone to be 'popping one out' when i am lol

My MIL says "you have only just got married, enjoy being together for a while 1st"

So we arent going to be together when I get pregnant then? lol
My BIL and his wife are hoping to go in for IVF soon, his wife has been losing weight so she can have the treatment, so I wouldnt want to have babys before them, I'd feel a bit mean! but I hope they dont wait too long! We are supposed to be starting TTC in 6 months time, but I think OH maybe changing his mind as we arent any nearer to moving house.. :(

in my own family i'm the next in line to have a baby...
i'm not getting another cousin anymore and the oldest cousin i do have is 13,
i'm going to DIE if she becomes a teen mom before I do, seriously!

in my boy's family i'll steal all the limelight as well, it's either me or my sister in law
but we don't think they're quite at that stage yet...

and i would LOVE to be pregnant at the same time as some of my girl friends! fun fun

well, I'm next too. unless my 16 year old sister gets knocked up 1st....I'll kill her. or me. *waaaaa*

My Mum came round today and was trying to convince me to have another soon. I was like 'errrrm don't friggin think so!' I want at least 5 years between babies. Preferably 8!

i wish my mum was like this!

My mam said this but in my family some fuckers allway's pregnant so il never be able to have kids.

its the same in my family! but hopefully we have the date set right!

:rofl:

If anything I'm going to wait untill no one else is pregnant so I can have ALL the lime-light. :smug:

i have to agree with toria, the lime light was so great and then my cousin stole it by becoming pregnant a month before TJ was born so because they were married and we wern't everyone lost interested in us.
was really upsetting especially because i was in and out of hospital with spd ggggrrrrrrrr no one visited apart from my mum! i was devistated! :cry:
:hissy:it wont happen next time round :hissy:because she had a c-section :blush:and has been told to wait for her body to heal etc so our ttc date is perfect for optimum lime lightage! lol hahahahaaaa:rofl:
and if we fall pregnant just before wedding i could end up being 8 weeks on our wedding day! x x x x x wahooooo! PERFECT! no need to alter my dress!:rofl::happydance:

Ahh see I want to have pregnancy buddies.. that I can share everything with then our kids can grow up together and it will be all sweet and light!

:rofl:

Id want pregnancy buddys but with people i wasent related to :rofl:

I want a buddy too....but not a sister or something. I want a friend to have children my kids' age(s).

i'd love a buddy - in fact my colleague is also thinking about TTC and I'd love it if we got pregnant at similar times - but I wouldn't like it if everyone was pregnant as I want some limelight!!! x

My SIL got pregnant 3 months after me so I did get a bit of the limelight but it did take the shine off a little bit. I would love a friend to be pregnant at the same time as me though! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->