Dont Know If I Even Ovulated This Month.

SuperStar1

Just pregnant
Reaction score
Hi.
Me and my Boyfriend are still young but were NTNP as we say if it happens it happens, this is our second month NTNP, but I dont even know if ovulate this month. I deffenitly did last month as I had the pain and CM that was the 5th August (day 16 on my cycle) so I thought it would be the same this month. Looking back now i had alot of CM day 14 of my cycle but without any pain, I know every month is different, but im worried if I didn't cause ovbvisly you want to be ovulating to have a chance of getting pregnant :thumbup:. Do you think this could of been ovulation?
xxxxxxx

Sounds to me like you have because of the cm. Maybe the pain was not as strong this time and you didnt even notice. I call mine a 'twinge' more than pain and i do notice it but i guess if i was busy at the time. I.e excercising or even if i was sleeping i may not even notice it. I had cm 2 cycles ago but not in my last cycle so i was thinking the same as you and its annoying not knowing what going on in there isnt it, i'm on my 2nd month of ntnp too! Good luck :)

Thankyou :) The word 'twinge' sounds so much better! I know its soo annoying not knowing whats going on! I replied in your other post I think about being NTNP buddies :) As were both on our 2nd month of NTNP :) xxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->