Don't know if this is a daft question...

musicjunkiee

Reaction score
Please don't shoot me for asking this. I feel silly and have probably only wondered as im over thinking!

To cut a long story short I have been ttc for about a year and have been diagnosed with PCOS. I'm now on my 3rd round of clomid.

At one time in my life, all I wanted was to have a period and my body to work!

Now I'm on my third round of clomid, I have had 2 periods in 2 months. My doctor testing my progesterone on cd 21 of the first cycle and this confirmed ovulation so he decided to let me get on with it and not test anymore.

Now I'm getting periods tho, I'm thinking, is it just coincidence or is it a result of ovulation? Only reason I think it is I know it's only 2 months but we have literally been bding constantly and not caught it. But surely if I didn't ovulate I wouldn't have had the 2 periods??.....

As far as I am aware you can still have your period and not ovulate - rubbish I know. Having said that I would say it is very encouraging if you have started getting periods on clomid and perhaps that is a sign you are now ovulating! I've got polycystic ovaries and never got round to having clomid and managed to conceive so even without clomid good things can happen. I really hope you get your BFP soon - good luck!

So although its possible its looking as though the clomid is making me ovulate....? And that's why I'm having a period.

I'm now on CD4. 3rd time lucky please

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->