Don't know right now (TTC)

Younginlove

Reaction score
Well, I'm 20 years old (please no judgement on me being young and ttc) I'm new to this site and this is my first post. But I haven't had a period in over a year, I've never had regular periods. I've been married and TTC for almost 10 months with no luck. I'm having things that may seem to be pregnancy symptoms. But I am scared to take ANOTHER (I've taken a lot) pregnancy test and it be negative. I'm scared these are hopeful symptoms, not real ones, like in the past.

My stomach is sensitive to pressure, it doesn't hurt to have pressure on it but it's very uncomfortable and I have to remove the pressure.
A lot of heart burn, upset stomach, and nausea.
Increased appetite, incredibly moody, and a little weight gain.

I want to add that I AM looking into medicaid to go to the gyno (never been before) to try and get regulated and make sure everything is okay.

I am on Levothyroxin 100MCG for my hypothyroidism.

And my mother had trouble having children. She was on Clomed (I think that is how you spell it). She had 1 child, then 2 miscarriages and then child, and then me. She had to have shots on her bottom when she was pregnant.

I don't know that anyone can help me, or give me any advice. But I feel like I need some support from people going through the same things. So anything would be nice. Thanks.

Have you been to a doctor to see why your not getting ur period, is it because if ur hyperthyroidism? If so have you told your doctor your TTC?

Hi Younginlove, I'm afraid I can't tell if you're PG or not (sorry), but are you watching your cycle at all? Taking your temp, using OPKs etc? Certainly your temp is a fab indicator (generally) of whether you're PG, but you'd need to know what your 'normal' temp is too. Regardless, good luck, fingers crossed and keep us informed!

Jesspape, I just started my medicine for my hypothyroidism. They said it could be the reason I'm not having a period, but don't know for sure. I only go to a clinic because I can't afford to go anywhere else. This is why I'm trying to get Plan First insurance so I can see a doctor about these problems. I didn't mention being TTC to the last doctor I saw because he was very rude and I knew I wouldn't be returning to him.

Button_eyes, I haven't been keeping track, I know I need to start. I'm new to all this so I'm really just learning. The only thing I really have been doing is trying to google the symptoms I get. Some weird things have been happening to me lately. But thank you, and I'll keep updating. :)

No judgment here. I know hypothyroidism messes things up, and bless your heart for having that at such a young age. I understand not wanting to see a negative pregnancy test glaring at you. They are evil! I agree with Button_Eyes that you might start using OPK's (you can get fairly cheap ones online) to see if and when you ovulate. That way, when you do get into a gyno, you can share that information. Best of luck, and at least you're young and have time to work this out:)

That's no fun to not have any periods and that the last doctor your visited was rude, they really are no help when you have something important you need help with.

Best of luck getting insurance so you can see someone better that could help you with ttc and getting your period back.

I agree with previous posters to get cheap opk's and start seeing when your ovulating :)

Wishing you luck and a bfp coming your way soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->