Dont know what to do? Help please...

babyell

Reaction score
Hi ladies
My last period was the 1st oct.
I had my implanon removed on the 26th oct, and have not yet started my period. I have felt a bit off the last few days and I did a cheap stick test this morning, it was negative.

I was thinking of trying a first responce, but they are expensive and dont want to waste one if no chance of being pregnant.

I dont know when my period is due or if I have ovulated since having it removed?
So no idea when a test would be accurate?

Also last night there was a tiny bit of brown blood in my CM, but nothing since?

Anyone else waited a long time for period or gotten pregnant without having a period first.

Thanks in advance

It's a difficult one because both can happen. My first cycle post BCP was 58days and that was shorter than most.

Unfortunately the effects of post hormone are v similar to pregnancy. I had everything, nausea, bloating, headaches, spotting, weight gain.

Just try and be patient. Test again in a week if no AF. There are lots of trends on here of post pill, depo, implant, coil.

If you had the implant for a while or you've been on hormonal BC for a while it might be worth taking 50-100mg B Complex.

Good luck.

Don't wanna read and run, but wanted to wish good luck.

Unfortunately, you need to do a more expensive test to know for sure, or just wait it out.

When I went in to have my implanon out in June, she told me "If you've had sex in the past week, you can get pregnant once I take this out..." and she said she'd known plenty of people where it had happened. I however, am still waiting for a BFP 5.5 months later - so it didn't work for me :(

You could be pregnant, when did you last BD? Was it a week before having it out? xx

We have bd every other day from before removal and on day of removal, onwards.

Ive been having period type pains and feel sickly and a bit fuzzy headed (not sure if this is my imagination!). Still no AF despite the spotting the other day. Now 20 days past when my period was due.
Uses a first response test in wed night and it was negative :(

I dont know whats going on?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"