Don't know what to do (I'm 15)

SABREEBZ13

Reaction score
So lemme just start from the beginning; my partner and I were doing some things, and by things I mean I was jerking him off. I remember having semen on my hand/s, and I wiped it off on the back of the couch, out of reach. He had ejaculated into the blanket that we had covering us. I may have gotten semen in my vagina from two ways; him having his fingers inside of me with the possibility that he had some on them, and me touching myself outside the vagina. We did NOT have penetrative sex, never have.

Now it's about five weeks since that happened; 16 days after that day, I got what I thought was my period, and that cycle was the one that I started birth control on for the first time. My period was very light, but it was definitely more than just a few drops. I thought it was just the birth control that made it that way.

I've got all kinds of symptoms that could be PMS OR pregnancy, and I'm absolutely terrified. I started having symptoms after I started the pill, however that was just around the time I would have had symptoms of pregnancy. I had phantom symptoms a few days after we did the thing that wasn't really sex, but I decided that I was just being ridiculous.

I dont know what's going on with me or my body, I don't know if this is real or if I'm just paranoid. I've been having headaches, nausea, I've been a little hungrier than usual, and my boobs hurt. Right now I'm on almost the third day of my placebo pills, and I haven't gotten any bleeding, but I'm getting cramps and my symptoms have gotten worse.

I'm sorry that this is so long and complicated, but I'm not sure what else to do at this point besides come and ask. Am I crazy? What do you think is going on? What are the chances of me being pregnant? Please help...

I would say the chances are slim and it's most likely your birth control but the only way to know for sure and to ease your mind is to take a test. Are you able to buy one or go to your doctor/a sexual health clinic for one?

This is going to sound rude but it's not meant to be that way....do they teach sex ed in school? Is there a nurse that you can ask how this works?

The chances are very very slim and while sperm are great swimmers, they arent that good.

This is going to sound rude but it's not meant to be that way....do they teach sex ed in school? Is there a nurse that you can ask how this works?

The chances are very very slim and while sperm are great swimmers, they arent that good.

Yes, I definitely know how this works... I mentioned before how I may have gotten some in there from his fingers, which were inside of me, and there is a chance that there could have been semen on his fingers.

While I know that the chances are slim, I still have very bad anxiety, and I'm simply looking for some wisdom from someone that isn't ridden with anxiety about it.

I would say the chances are slim and it's most likely your birth control but the only way to know for sure and to ease your mind is to take a test. Are you able to buy one or go to your doctor/a sexual health clinic for one?

I may be able to buy a test, however I'm afraid that my mom will find out in some way about it. I've told her about my suspicions early on, and I told her that him and I did not have sex, but I dont think she believes me.

It seems more likely it's just a symptom from the birth control as that would be really unlikely to result in a pregnancy but I guess stranger things can happen. If you've been on birth control for a month and are on the placebo pills and your period doesn't start by the end of the week I'd consider taking a test just to rule it out for peace of mind. I get the anxiety, I used to be that way as a teenager too when I was still figuring stuff out. I've learned it's better just to take a test when in doubt because stress can delay a period too. You can try getting a cheap one, dollar stores often sell them and take it in a store bathroom if your afraid of getting caught. It's easier to dispose of the evidence.

I would say the chances are slim and it's probably your birth control but the only way to know for sure and to ease your mind is to take a test. Are you able to buy one or go to your doctor/a sexual health clinic for one?
I may be able to buy a test, however I'm afraid that my mom will find out in some way about it. I've told her about my suspicions early on, and I told her that him and I did not have sex, but I dont think she believes me.

I get your anxiety, I had basically the same experience at the same age, looking back I think to myself there was no way I could have gotten pregnant that way but I completely understand how you feel right now. You could buy one and take it somewhere that isn't home? I think it would definitely help your anxiety.

So lemme just start from the beginning; my partner and I were doing some things, and by things I mean I was jerking him off. I remember having semen on my hand/s, and I wiped it off on the back of the couch, out of reach. He had ejaculated into the blanket that we had covering us. I may have gotten semen in my vagina from two ways; him having his fingers inside of me with the possibility that he had some on them, and me touching myself outside the vagina. We did NOT have penetrative sex, never have.

Now it's about five weeks since that happened; 16 days after that day, I got what I thought was my period, and that cycle was the one that I started birth control on for the first time. My period was very light, but it was definitely more than just a few drops. I thought it was just the birth control that made it that way.

I've got all kinds of symptoms that could be PMS OR pregnancy, and I'm absolutely terrified. I started having symptoms after I started the pill, however that was just around the time I would have had symptoms of pregnancy. I had phantom symptoms a few days after we did the thing that wasn't really sex, but I decided that I was just being ridiculous.

I dont know what's going on with me or my body, I don't know if this is real or if I'm just paranoid. I've been having headaches, nausea, I've been a little hungrier than usual, and my boobs hurt. Right now I'm on almost the third day of my placebo pills, and I haven't gotten any bleeding, but I'm getting cramps and my symptoms have gotten worse.

I'm sorry that this is so long and complicated, but I'm not sure what else to do at this point besides come and ask. Am I crazy? What do you think is going on? What are the chances of me being pregnant? Please help...

It's possible, but it's VERY improbable, so take a deep breath! I don't know when your periods started or how regular they've been, but it's common for periods to take years to become regular when you first start, and the PMS symptoms vary wildly from cycle to cycle. Going on the pill can make symptoms more pronounced (I had some very unusual reactions and cannot be on hormonal birth control, so trust me when I say sometimes weird things happen!) and they don't usually tell you that it can take few cycles before your periods become regular even on the pill.

I think it's that combination - that you're newly on the pill, probably still fairly early in puberty - that is making the symptoms (and thus your anxiety) worse. I don't think you're pregnant, but it's better to know for sure. Stop at a busy store sometime, buy a handful of things you normally would (candy, makeup, pens, whatever) and a pregnancy test, take the test in the store bathroom, and then you can leave the test, the receipt, and probably your fears in the bathroom garbage with nobody any the wiser.

In the very unlikely event that you are, don't stress too much. Your parents love you, and they'll help you figure out the best course of action for you. My own family tree is chock full of people who have been in your shoes, and they're all alright these days.

I hope everything turns out the way you want it to. We're here if you need us, either way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->