Don't know what to do

Foxybabyhg3

Mamma to Skylar TTC #2
Reaction score
Hi ladies

Been TTC #1 for 10 yrs and we finally got our BFP, only for it to end 2 days later :cry: (this month)
I've had a week of tears and why me's and me & DH decided to try and look at it positively and start TTC straight away. I know the point he's trying to make, that we have to get straight back on the rollercoaster before we get too scared to do it again, but I don't know if I'm ready. I can't leave it too long though cos I'm 36 next month and I'm terrified it'll be too late. Should I go with DH and get straight back on the trail, or leave it for a bit?

Hi Foxy,

Big hug to you first of all. I dont think anyone can answer that question for you but you need to go with what you feel comfortable with. It is a difficult time I know because I am going through similar after my MC a week ago. I have decided to TTC straight away but to try not to pressure myself if I dont get my BFP for a while. If you TTC straight away you can always see how you feel and then decide to carry on or take a break?

I dont think anyone can answer that question but you, only you will know when the time is right. I had a m/c a month ago yesterday at 5w+3 after trying for 2 and a 1/2 years and lots of fertility tests and tubal surgery, my bleeding stopped after a week and we both decided that we really didnt want to wait and I think thats the best thing we could have done for us. It just feels right, am now waiting to see if my period shows. Am petrified of seeing my period but i know ill get through it. x Good luck what ever you decide.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->