don't know what to think please give advice

candie1182

Reaction score
ok this might be kind of long so here i go.
my cycle is irreg. i have one every other month. i had one in jan. nothing in feb. then one in march so i should have came on in may but nothing. i didn't think nothing of it just thought maybe it was changing up or something. i had the flishie clips placed on in may of 2007. june nothing just a little cramping but thats it. july breast leaked once, very light spotting on the 30th for about an hour. the next day it was dark brown discharge like cycle look when it goes off but that lasted for a couple of hours. then nothing else. august spotted one day. when i had b'd that night the next morning was spotting a little very light with mild cramping nothing as close as period cramps. sept. took a blood test at a free clinic they don't tell you the results you call this 800 number and they tell you was it normal or abnormal mine was normal but don't know what that really means. and this month on the 21st i did very light spotting for about a couple of hours with very mild cramps but went away. most of the time when i spot its when i did the do or when i had a uti. i have taken a lot of hpt's but every last one of them have very very faint lines. even the frer test, answer test and about 20 dollar store tests and about 20 ic tests and all every last one had a very faint line that comes up with in 10 mins some even sooner like 5 to 7 mins. i have been feeling movement for about 3 months now and i am starting to looking very much preg. everyone on my job is asking am i preg. and i don't know myself. i go back to the doctor on the 29th to find out something. i have children already and really wasn't planning another one. so i wouldn't call it a phantom preg. because i wasn't wishing for a baby at all. i was very content with the children that i have. could someone please give me advice on what you all think could be going on. i have been reading and lurking for about a month now so i know that you all are very good at giving advice.
thanks in advance for your responses.
candie:wacko:

Well, you said you got faint positives on many tests including pink dye ones. I'm going through something very similar to you but only getting positives on blue dye tests. Since you have gotten positives on pink dye ones, it sounds to me like you are pregnant!

Congratulations! :D

Better call your OB dr. to schedule an appointment!

i have one on the 29th haven't taken a test in a while will get one tomorrow to see what it say and i will update. this is like tiring. i have had many symptoms but i put them off as other things. in the first couple of months i slept like all the time even falling asleep at work which is very much not me. come home and go back to sleep. i got a uti which the only time i have them is when i am preg. very very emotional i cry at every thing i watch on tv. my hubby is like getting on all of my nerves even ones i didn't know i had. craving nutter butter cookies. low back pains all the time even now hurts very much to sleep on stomach want to so bad. and i have been having watery discharge for a while now maybe about 4 to 5 months.

I read your post again. Sorry, I missed where you said you already have a dr. appt.

When did you first start getting positive hpt results? It sounds like you might be pretty far along!

We must have posted at the same time! :) Hope you get good news at your appt. on the 29th! (Sounds like you will!) Let us know what you find out! And...can you post some pics of your hpt's?

There was a thread on here that I read yesterday, but I can't remember which one. Anyways, a lady who is pretty far along took a hpt and it came up with a faint line. So she took the same urine and added water to dilute it (something about the HCG being too concentrated for the test), and the next test came up with a very dark line. It is very possible that you might be pretty far along with your pregnancy. Congrats!

It does sound like you could be pregnant. It's very rare, but you do get women who test negative on HPT's when they are months along. Good luck!

I read your post again. Sorry, I missed where you said you already have a dr. appt.

When did you first start getting positive hpt results? It sounds like you might be pretty far along!

I have been getting faint pos. for about 4 months first I thought that mayb the test was faulty but then I had to think, will every test I take even different brands all have faint pos.

i go to the doctor wed. so I'll update you all. For like the past week or so the lower part of my back has been killing me. I spotted on the 24th but that was because me and da hubby b'd the night b4. It was nothing heavy very very light pink only when i wiped and within 30 mins to an hour it was all gone and nothing since but I have 4 children and this has never happen to me b4. The spotting, the crazy tests, or nothing but then again my tubes wasn't clamped with them either so I guess anything is possible. I even thought that I could have PCOS but will that affect the tests that I took? And should I be feeling movement with PCOS? don't know will have to read more about it to find out though.
Until Next Time !!!

Good luck hun. Can't wait to hear what the doctor says. Hope everything's ok. I didn't find out I was pregnant till I was 18 weeks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnneMariena
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->