don't know what to think

mrs.ksmith

mom of 4 expecting #5
Reaction score
last night when i was sitting in front of my computer the front of my shirt felt wet so when i lifted up my shirt my (.)(.) was wet it has milky looking fluid coming out of them but they are not sore just a little more bigger than usual. but then again my breast never got sore when i was preggo with my son just only with all of my girls. what do you all make of this

i did a answer yesterday morning and i got a very faint line it is posted on here and my :witch: is irreg. but i do get one every other month have been like this for years. i should have came on in late may or early june but nothing i am having like every symptom in the world except sore breast and my hcg levels are always slow to pick up with my last daughter they thought that i was miscarrying because my levels was so low but after about a month or so they started to pick up. i have been feeling little thumps for about a wk or so now at first i thought that it was gas but it is starting to do it more consistantly i don't go to the doc until wed. so i will retest in the morning just to see.

sorry the pics are from the day before i will be posting pic for yesterdaysorry so blurry i had to take with cell phone cant find charger to camera

Attachments

• fromthismorn.jpg
    fromthismorn.jpg
    12.3 KB · Views: 118
I can't see a line in the pic, but if you're leaking I'd probably definitely think something was going on. I hope you can test again soon with FMU and a digital. Good Luck! :D

i can see a line,good luck.xx

I too can see a line, good luck hun!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back