Dont know what to think..

Melbri

Reaction score
I am TTC and am 10 days late for starting AF. I have taken 3 hpt and all are negative. When should I give up on thinking I am pregnant? Also I now have a head cold/ sinus junk going on and don't know whether to take some sudafed or just deal with it in case I am pregnant. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thank you.

I should add that my cycle is usually 26-28 days and never been this late. I may go 30 days like once a year but never this long.

Not anymore. I use to take very detailed records, but after years of being disappointed every month I just decided to let what ever happens happen. I only keep track of when AF starts which is 26-28 days.

If you are getting bfn and don't actually know when you ovulated i can only suggest that you did so later than usual this cycle. Keep testing and wait it out. And if AF still doesn't come maybe see a doctor.

It's possible that you ovulated later in the cycle. Maybe give it a few more days and retest and if the test is negative, make an appointment to see your GP who should send you for a blood test.

Good luck :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"