Don't know what todo

Bellamae95

Reaction score
I am 20 years old. I had a IUD (skyla) put in on September 12. I was doing fine with it until a few weeks ago. I had a period started the first and ended the 7. I then had sex on the 15. Since then my boobs have been tender. I have been feeling off like not myself. I have been light headed and dizzy from time to time. I have been nauseous and have thrown up. I've been having headaches more and they don't last very long. I have been a lot more tired then usual. I have been sensitive and cranky.My pants have been feeling a bit tight. I have been having cramps some on my sides and in my lower abdomen. Today I noticed small amounts of blood when I wiped after using the restroom. I took a pregnancy test on the 25th and I saw an extremely faint blue line. The line was no bigger then a strand of hair. So I waited a few days and took another test on the 27th but dident see anything. The tests I used where "one step pregnancy tests" from hyvee. I've never been pregnant so I don't know what it's like. So please give me your thoughts they are much appreciated.

It's hard to day for certain without seeing test etc. But if the line was that this is sounds more like an evap line that a positive test. Maybe test again with a more reliable brand or make an appointment with your go to discuss your symptoms and I'm sure they'd run a few tests that could get to the bottom of it x

IUD can screw with your cycle the first few months while your body regulates...some people have a normal period on it, some people have some spotting instead and some have periods that disappear all together.

Blue dye are notorious for faint, skinny lines. Retest with a digital if that would clear your mind...

The symptoms you are describing make me think it's your body adjusting to your IUD and not a pregnancy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->