Don't know where I belong this month

Jennifaerie

Mummy to 1, baking #2
Reaction score
Due to a mix up with my dates (accidentally included first cycle off implanon in my calculations) it appears we had :sex: 6 days and 5 days before ovulation based on an average luteal phase.

My Jenny Renny prediction was this cycle and a girl but I emailed back and said she was wrong because we try and prevent around ovulation and are meant to be WTT until December. I don't know whether to stop drinking/ smoking now when it's unlikely that it'll happen that far before OV.

Also does a long cycle mean a long luteal phase as my cycle is 32 days. What do we reckon girls? Am I waiting to test (3 week wait - I am meant to Ov on thursday if my calculations are correct) or waiting for the :witch:?

hmmm. It is possible to have a longer leutal phase. It is possibl you could be in the wait lol.not sure how much before ov though, i think someone put 5 days on here before not sure.

Yeah. Its hard sometimes trying to work out where you are. I try not to sometimes though. I think about it too much other wise.

Trouble is we are supposed to be preventing DOH, but we would be happy to get caught - the timing just isn't ideal!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->