Don't know where the weight has gone!!!

Hopefulgirlie

Mummy to a beautiful girl
Reaction score
Hey all,

I'm so upset! My damn mw decided to weigh me the other week after my NT scan!! I'd been strong up until that point and stayed away from the scales. To be honest I wasn't too worried as I only have a tiny tiny bump and all of my clothes are still pretty much fitting me.
I'm probably in the same boat as a lot of you in that by the end of the day I have to undo the top button of my jeans lol:shrug:
Anyways.... Prior to getting pregnant I weighed 8st5lbs.... And now I'm 9st!!!!
I've put on 9lbs in 14 weeks!!!!:dohh:
I just don't know where it's going as I really don't feel that much bigger but I've never weighed this much in my life.
I'm wondering if I'm delusional lol!!

Pregnancy does crazy things to the body! I've got a massive bump now but i don't feel like i've lost weight anywhere else and i've only put on 2 or 3lbs. Wierdness!

You lucky lucky thing..... My oh just reckons I'm getting denser lol!!

I'm on baby number 3 at 18 weeks now, Ive only put 4lb on 'apparently' - I was 8 and a half stones, now i'm 8 stones 9lb... hang on a min that must mean ive only put 2 lb on? 8 and a half would be 8 stones 7lb wouldnt it?.. anyway either way i feel much heavier and bigger and find it hard to believe it to be honest!!

I feel the same as you. I've put on 15 pounds but I feel pretty good! Everyone tells me I look good so I'm not stressing it! My doctor says that some people put on weight earlier rather than later.

ive put on 17 pounds and feel like a whale :( im trying so hard to cut back on food etc but it keeps piling on!

I'm the same..... I've been eating far healthier than ever before. I just don't get it!!
I've just made my OH get the scales from the garage though and the only good thing is that in 2 weeks I've not put any more on. Yay!
I hope you're right and I've just had my weight go on a little bit early. I'm still fitting a size 8 jeans so I'll not worry for the time being lol!! X x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->