Don't let the admin say "0"

Yea definitely hoping that this baby doesn't have to come 3 weeks early again (I was induced too due to GH and preeclampsia), but definitely don't want to go too over due lol

Ah. I liked my induction and it was just a week early. I'd do it again. But get the epi waaaaaay sooner! Haha

Cocky doctor who did mine was bragging about it to his residents when Oh was walked by back toward the room haha. It was avery nice epi lol

Lol mine was such a douche. He seems pissed that he had to do mine. But he was called to do it at 3am, sooo... lol

Still that's his job. Mine was sometime in the morning but not early. After 7. So he was probably well rested and just beginning his day. My doctor and nurse begged me to get it haha. Was in so much pain. Stupid pitocin. But didn't want to get it too early. I was only 4cm

I totally agree. He's being paid the big bucks, after all. Yea I was only 3cm, I was trying to hold out but had already been in labor for 16 hours. I was so over it by then I just wanted to sleep lol

I feel ya. I was in labor 25 hours. I was done haha. Took a ncie nap after the epi and went from 4-7dm while sleeping and was fully dilated not long after. It was nice.

Thank god for modern medicine lol

Just noticed, we skipped quite a few digits there :rofl: Gonna just keep it lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"