Don't reckon I'm gonna be able to hold out...

MrsBandEgglet

Mummy to 3, expecting #4
Reaction score
til October!! :lol: God I can't wait to get pregnant again, I really can't!! I miss it like mad; I miss my bump, i miss the flutterings and the thought of making another one as perfect as my little boy makes my heart skip a beat. Though, I can't imagine managing to create anything as wonderful as him :cloud9:

Mentioned this to hubby and he said he's happy to get pregnant again whenever I want :dance::mrgreen: so I don't think I'll make it to October like we planned. We always said we wanted them close together but I never realised I'd feel like this. I'm so excited and can't wait to go through it all again, even labour. Any other new mummies feel like this or am I just a bit crazy lol :wacko: xx

Aw I know how you feel. We're meant to be waitin til June but I have really long 40day cycles so we're going to leave it another 2 cycles after this one and move over :D cant wait!

I miss being pregnant so much, too. I felt the same way after having Aiden and now again after having Mady.

I think loads of women feel the same just after having a baby, I think its hormones. Relax and enjoy your time with your little one and October will be here before you knwo it! Just remember that it'll be sooo much safer for you and the baby-to-be if you can wait a least 6 months, so it has to be worth it. Hope it flies by for ya! :D

I'm the same, we are waiting until September, but hubby says he's ready when I am.

Hehe...try now...try now!!!

xxx

I think loads of women feel the same just after having a baby, I think its hormones. Relax and enjoy your time with your little one and October will be here before you knwo it! Just remember that it'll be sooo much safer for you and the baby-to-be if you can wait a least 6 months, so it has to be worth it. Hope it flies by for ya! :D

I agree, it would be safer all around if you can wait at least 6 more months. Good luck, hope time goes by quickly for you. :hugs:

I miss my bump like crazy and sitting at the computer having LO kick me the whole time. lol
As much as I want to start trying right now, common sense tells me to hold on for a bit until LO is a bit older and then start. On that note....2011 here I come. lol

oo me too i think its adictive. i'm not sure when i'm gonna stop feeling broody for more babies.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->