Don't Tell the Bride - Vegas Episode

Lara310809

Mum of 3 girls
Reaction score
Is anyone watching this on BBC Three?

YOu just know it's going to end badly...

it was definitely one of the more entertaining episodes! can't understand why he decided to go to Vegas though :wacko: the wedding was nice, but it wasn't anything overly special, especially considering there was about 6 of them there. good way to get a free holiday though lol x

I watched it tonight, i wanted to strangle him!!! What was he THINKING! I would have went but i wouldnt have married him. He needs a serious talking to :haha:

Hmmmm I dont think I would have been happy with a wedding without my brother and sister! He didnt know her at all did he? Lol. I was shocked she actually went through it. He was such an idiot, he made me want to shout at my TV!

i went to my OH if our wedding was ever planned like that then i'd never marry him, no matter what he said or how he felt, i would love it but if more people were out there.

however her demanding a new dress was a bit to drama like, and i think she looked better in the one he choose for her.

x

I cant believe she married him!! ... i was watching it like OMG ... they should not of got married just on principal.. he doesn't seem to know anything about her/care about her feelings ... and hes a selfish so nd so !!

also my OH just emailed me from work ... turns out the brides sister(the one who refused to go) cuts his boss's wifes hair ! lol .. small world :)

Also i thought the dress he chose was pretty ugly (really not my taste) but looked ten times better then the one she picked.. i liked the style of hers BUT i really don't think she had the figure for it i think it made her look even frumpier :/ x

He didnt know her at all :rofl: Surely that alone would make you seriously question marrying him. The best man knew her better!

I was shouting at the screen when the sister refused to board the plane. THe least she could have done was be there to support her sister :wacko: When the bride got to LV, she was like "my sister's disgusted with you, as am I", but I would have been more disgusted with my sister for not bothering to come with me when it was already paid for; not like she had to spend anything to go.

If I was the bride, I would have gone, but I don't think I could have married him there and then, with everything that had happened, but I guess there's a lot they don't show on TV, perhaps he rerally worked at patching things up. Weird, because I don't think we saw him apologise once, he just kept saying "don't be silly, get on the plane"

:saywhat: Silly?!

Nah there isnt any way Id see my sister get married if my brother werent there. That I agree with, we are a family its all of us or nothing as far as I am concerned.. He should have known better.
Everyone should have been invited and if he couldnt afford las vegas then he should have had it over here. I like the way they all acted like he done it all for her at the end. What a load of rubbish he done it for himself, he didnt care what she thought, he was such an idiot I so wanted to hit my TV! Lol

Lol.....was sooo funny to watch.....he just got everythign completly & utterly wrong didnt he!!!

My OH cant wait for the next episode now (he'd never seen it b4) he thinks its great lol!!!

I want to apply for the next series....any1 know when they are looking 4 new people?? xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->