Don't Tell The Bride

I fell asleep on OH.. so he turned it off.
I keep telling him I want to go on there!!!
We'd agree before filming what i wanted ;)

The woman on the last ep, my god.
I wouldn't of married her!

Is it the one that's on tonight? The girl from
Glasgow? If it is then omfgski!!! She is so annoying! Good entertainment though! Lol what I don't understand is why she has gone on this show when she works for a wedding magazine!? Surely working in that environment she would want the best of the best?

Xxx

She was a total moaning nightmare!! I thought having the ceremony at the Wickerman was a lovely idea - but she hated everything :wacko: Her friends were very patient, I don't think I could've listened to her for long. By the time she cheered up at the end it was too late, we knew how moany she was :haha: Poor hubby, he had his chance to run - too late!! :lol:

she was a brat! why go on the show if you are so set on how you want your wedding! x

I thought what he'd done was sooo impressive.
Did hate the original dress he picked though.. :haha:

^^ yeah, the original dress wasn't great but what do guys know about wedding dresses :haha: she went far too mental at the poor guy and I was cringing when she was shouting 'just get it off me'.. surely if you were going on that programme you'd have your OH well clued up on what not to buy? She was good entertainment value though :lol:

Ooooh i didn't like her either,
wasn't a fan of the wedding too, it was abit, metal :haha:

Yes it was awful! Wouldnt of been so bad if she was into the metal scene aswell! Xx

I havent watched in weeks,gonna have a catch up tonight!!
My oh had a dont tell the bride cringe moment last year. We watch it together and i was on my way home,oh thought he txt me 'hurry up hes chosing a horrible dress,its a good one!' when infact he sent it to one of his mates!!!! Hes never lived it down.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->