Dont tell the bride?

SugarKisses

Luv my 3 miracle's
Reaction score
Does anyone watch it? Could you let your man organize the wedding? :winkwink:

Think we're watching all of the same programmes ;)

I don't think I could do it. Not because I think OH would do a bad job, but because I'm a major control-freak who has to plan everything to the tiniest detail with about a million lists.

While Mr Boofs would do a great job.......the simple answer would be no! I need to be in control! xxx

I think I'm a bit like the woman on this programme, I have files for everything too.. with labels printed with my label maker, and organised into sections..:blush:

Think we're watching all of the same programmes ;)

I don't think I could do it. Not because I think OH would do a bad job, but because I'm a major control-freak who has to plan everything to the tiniest detail with about a million lists.

:rofl: we must be :thumbup: Im the same, could never let any one do it.....he can help all he want, but id have to know what was what.

While Mr Boofs would do a great job.......the simple answer would be no! I need to be in control! xxx

At least Mr Boof's would do it-and a good one at that...mine is too lazy :haha:

Oh and I couldnt leave him for 3 weeks either? Could anyone else? xxx

I'd do it if it meant a wedding that was paid for!! I'd debrief my OH very well beforehand and make sure my bridesmaids stood up to him!! I bet he'd organise something awful tho if he had his own way!! He's already said he wants to wear an all black suit, top hat, cane etc with red.....and a skull theme, it'd be awful!

I think I'm a bit like the woman on this programme, I have files for everything too.. with labels printed with my label maker, and organised into sections..:blush:

:thumbup: I dont have my own house, but I know I would be the same once I do get my own place xx

I'd do it if it meant a wedding that was paid for!! I'd debrief my OH very well beforehand and make sure my bridesmaids stood up to him!! I bet he'd organise something awful tho if he had his own way!! He's already said he wants to wear an all black suit, top hat, cane etc with red.....and a skull theme, it'd be awful!

Good plan :thumbup: Although, knowing my OH, it would go in one ear and out the other :rofl:

I wouldnt be too pleased with the wedding your husband wants to plan. Imagine if you did do 'dont tell the bride' and he did that? :argh:
What kind of wedding would you like to have?

Oh god I wouldn't dare let my DH organise my outfit for slobbing about the house let alone an entire wedding! :shock:

I have visions of him doing it totally on the cheap in Tescos carpark with one of his mates in a vicar outfit reading joke nuptials from Nuts Magazine, with me dressed in some Ann Summers slutty bride costume :rofl:

Never in a million years.

This episode is going to be terrible, I feel sorry for her already!!

I think the whole show is daft but I watch it because it is SO daft! :haha: I couldn't be dealing with all that, I'm happy for a quick trip down the registry office with 2 randoms off the street!

NO NO NO NO NO!

especially if it is going to be anything like the one thats on now! mostly because i hate chocolate :lol: x x x

Oh god I wouldn't dare let my DH organise my outfit for slobbing about the house let alone an entire wedding! :shock:

I have visions of him doing it totally on the cheap in Tescos carpark with one of his mates in a vicar outfit reading joke nuptials from Nuts Magazine, with me dressed in some Ann Summers slutty bride costume :rofl:

Please apply to go on 'Don't Tell the Bride', that would be the funniest episode :rofl:

Lmao Sue :rofl:

Becki, I know, Im thinking the same. Although, most of the time, the weddings work out well :thumbup:

I dont think Ive seen one yet where they got the wrong dress size :dohh:

I haven't got a clue what i'd want!! I'd need thousands to make it perfect iykwim.

Tbh if my OH did organise it he'd prob go on holiday with his mates and take me to the registry office, then pub!! I've already told him that hyperthetically if he ever did that, I'd better be getting a holiday too!

Thank you, Thank you Thank you, forgot this was on. :happydance:

I would never of let my hubby organise our wedding!

I love stressy brides.

I haven't got a clue what i'd want!! I'd need thousands to make it perfect iykwim.

Tbh if my OH did organise it he'd prob go on holiday with his mates and take me to the registry office, then pub!! I've already told him that hyperthetically if he ever did that, I'd better be getting a holiday too!

There was one guy on last week, or the week before, who booked up to go to peru for his stag night, and yet he didnt even leave his wifey to be any money for her hen night down the town :lol: Selfish buggers :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->