Don't tell the bride...

bubba no.1

Mummy to a Princess
Reaction score
was just wondering if i'm the only person addicted to this show :blush:

My OH thinks it's rubbish but I love it lol

Did anyone see last weeks episode where her wedding was at Thorpe park? brilliant :thumbup:

I love this too, in fact we all watch including hubby.

Yep, I saw the thorpe park episode, the bride was a bit stroppy at times although I dont blame her not wanting to go on the ride in her dress. I did feel sorry for her new hubby though when she was having a go at him for going back to thorpe park after the wedding. I also felt sorry for her when her heel snapped off her shoe.

Some of the brides come across as so stroppy, surely before you are filmed you would give your OH some ideas on what type of wedding you would like, style of dress etc. And the nature of the program means that you may not like the dress chosen etc , but what they seem to forget is that you are marrying the man of your dreams and thats whats the most important. Not to mention getting a £12k wedding for free!!

I pretty much organised my wedding on my own and was happy to do so, but I would love to see what my OH would have come up with if he had to do it all.

I love this too, in fact we all watch including hubby.

Yep, I saw the thorpe park episode, the bride was a bit stroppy at times although I dont blame her not wanting to go on the ride in her dress. I did feel sorry for her new hubby though when she was having a go at him for going back to thorpe park after the wedding. I also felt sorry for her when her heel snapped off her shoe.

Some of the brides come across as so stroppy, surely before you are filmed you would give your OH some ideas on what type of wedding you would like, style of dress etc. And the nature of the program means that you may not like the dress chosen etc , but what they seem to forget is that you are marrying the man of your dreams and thats whats the most important. Not to mention getting a £12k wedding for free!!

I pretty much organised my wedding on my own and was happy to do so, but I would love to see what my OH would have come up with if he had to do it all.

I love it too, did you see the one last night or monday night I cant remember lol, the groom was in the navy? I felt sorry for the bride when she looked at her wedding dress, it did look horrible hanging on the hanger but once it was on her, it looked absolutely gorgeous :D I want to go on the show to get married but I couldnt let my fiance have all the control, gosh only knows Id end up getting married to the Liverpool football team theme haha

if me and DH went on this show we would speak about everything beforehand so there wouldnt be anything i hated, i cant believe that these people on the show dont do that

Me n my husband went on this programme, they started filming us but had to stop as i was pregnant and developed servere pre eclampsia ! X

me and OH watch it he was calling the thorpe park guy an idiot saying how did he think he would pull that off lol

see i could trust my OH 100% cos he doesnt have the guts to risk it and he knows what i love and hate :)))

We liked when it first came out but all the episodes follow the same pattern :dohh:

girl talks about what she wants
boy gets opposite
girl hates dress, puts it on then loves it
girl hates venue then loves it
"its not what I would have done but I love it"

not to mention the people that go on that...... yikes! no wonder its on before or after snog marry avoid!

in love with this show OH hates it to lol the 1 at thorpe park was great felt sorry for her when her shoe broke the 1 thing i dont like about it tho is the girls that say he better not do this or this and if he doz i am not going then when he doz all the things she hates she cries and says she couldnt have done it better herself

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->