don't think I can hide this bump much longer!

smile83

Emily's mummy
Reaction score
Dear lord!..only 6 weeks pregnant and im back in my maternity jeans my stomach has literally popped out! I know you show a lot earlier with second pregnancies but this is just ridiculous!

Wow thats early. Also on my second. Hoping to hide it for at least 12weeks!!!!:shrug:

Dear lord!..only 6 weeks pregnant and im back in my maternity jeans my stomach has literally popped out! I know you show a lot earlier with second pregnancies but this is just ridiculous!

I'm started to struggle now. Don't think i can hide it until NHS Scan at 12.5 weeks for me. Had private scan last weekend and all was ok so if it comes to it may need to announce to work earlier as think they will guess!!

I had really bad abdominal separation during and after my first pregnancy I think that has a lot to do with having a bump so soon this time round

I think a lot of early stage bump is bloat as your body adjusts. Can you change your diet maybe to help ease it if you want to hide it for longer.

I think a lot of early stage bump is bloat as your body adjusts. Can you change your diet maybe to help ease it if you want to hide it for longer.

Bloating is factor but I only had my daughter a year and 4 months ago my body never fully got back to normal I had terrible abdominal separation which I had physiotherapy for and I have a didelphic uterus.

I know how you feel! I'm 12 weeks now and I DO NOT take off my hoodie whenever I am out of the house! I literally walk around with just a pair of knickers and my fluffy housecoat on around the house because I feel so tight, hot and bothered during the day trying to hide this bump! I look full term! God I cant wait for this scan so we can start telling people! xx

I am also 6 weeks with my second and shocked at how much I am showing already. I know mine is mostly bloat but its HUGE. Its not so bad in the morning but by evening I look almost 20 weeks.

I remember posting this when i was pregnant and every single person said it was just bloat and i got really upset lol bloat or not its still a bump! i found i was big at 8 weeks and then didnt grow much again until 15weeks. Good luck and hope you can conceal bubs until youre ready to tell! :D Belly bands from new look aswell as a button extender and floaty tops are best! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->