Dont want sex

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - First Trimester' started by rollachick, Oct 14, 2013.

1. rollachick

rollachick Well-Known Member

Is it normal to not want to have sex? Weve only dtd once since we found out we wer pregnant, i know my husband really wants it more but im just never in the mood. Will this change? I hope so.

2. BigLegEmma

BigLegEmma Well-Known Member

Same here, it's caused massive arguments. Last thing on my mind is getting jiggy when all I feel is sick :roll:

3. 4magpies

4magpies TTC #2 IVF

I want it but too scared to after having spotting after an orgasm with no penetration at all so holding off till 2nd tri. Really want to be able to as we have our wedding and honeymoon in December!

4. LittleAngel09

LittleAngel09 Well-Known Member

Same here. I always lose my sex drive when pregnant. It causes so much tension between DH and I but what can I do.

Xx

5. Lilpreciouse

Lilpreciouse pregnant 2 trimester

same but apparently it comes back in 2nd tri

6. SnowflakesOx

SnowflakesOx Member

you do what you feel comfortable with! if you don'y want to have sex then you don't want to! everyone is diffrent some women have a high sex drive whilst pregnant some don't at all x

7. Hazybaby84

Hazybaby84 Well-Known Member

When I was pregnant with my dd i went of sex completely for nearly the whole pregnancy right up till about 7-8 months lol. The worst mistake I made was keep saying to my partner that we will in a couple of weeks and then when the those couple of weeks were over and he was expecting to say the same thing again as he quickly got fed up with what he considered broken promises. This time bless him he has no illusions and I want to but won't till 2nd tri.

8. sarah34

sarah34 Expecting baby #2

Same here! We havent since we found out almost a month ago! I know oh is getting frustrated but i am just so tired when we go to bed i dont think i could! I have tried to explain to him and although he is being ok about it i can tell he is getting fed up. I never had a massive sex drive anyway but i do hope it improves! I may just have to make more effort! Xx

9. Bellababy

Bellababy Well-Known Member

I really want to but I'm to frightened to do it until I get to 2nd tri. Hoping once I've had my scan I will feel more confident to do so! Hurry up 2nd tri!!!

10. KrissyC

KrissyC Well-Known Member

I know how you feel. I don't want anyone to touch me. Im so nauseous that even hugging is hard lol! Luckily my hubby has been great. Xx

11. Mumtodogs

Mumtodogs Well-Known Member

We're not DTD until after 12 week scan. Hubby is more than onboard as with our last mc I started bleeding after DTD and didn't stop.

When I feel up to it I make sure he is 'sorted' either with oral or hand, to be honest more with my hand since feeling so ill! Ha, poor hubby. I try for a couple of times a week but it's been once this last week.

12. CantHrdlyWait

CantHrdlyWait One & Done!

I'm the same way. We've DTD once since I found out, and I really wasn't into it AT ALL. I was so worried the entire time. All this weekend hubby kept going on about wanting too, but I didn't. I know I will have too sooner or later. LOL.

13. rollachick

rollachick Well-Known Member

Haha yup thats exactly like me lol.

Its always that im so tired but if i go to bed early he thinks ill b alryt to do something but wen i go to bed its to sleep not do exercise :winkwink:
    I told him he can try an get me in the mood but hes been busy with work so is too tired to make the effort lol. I no he understands why im never in the mood and isnt too concerned but i just feel stink for depriving him

14. Eternal

Eternal Three boys!

My poor husband, I went off sex when I was pregnant with my FIRST:haha:

Although my husband made a moans comment about how we haven't had sex in forever and I responded by well clearly that isn't true,we must have had sex at least 6 weeks ago :haha: (8 weeks pregnant)

I always bled in my pregnancies so always on pelvic rest, poor poor hubby lol.

15. LoveMyTripawd

LoveMyTripawd Pregnant mom of 1

I don't want sex either. I haven't been feeling very sick, so it's not that. I just have no desire. Hubby says he is okay with that, but I know he wants it so I feel really bad. Luckily there are other things I have no problem doing for him. Even though I am growing a person inside me, I still want to keep him satisfied :)

16. BigLegEmma

BigLegEmma Well-Known Member

I want to bury fella under the patio. Just had another massive row 'cause I'm not in the mood, which ended prematurely due to me rushing to the bathroom to be sick. He cannot get it into his thick head that I feel sick most of the day and night - it's like he thinks I'm having bad morning sickness just to tick him off. I swear, one of these days I can see myself just saying "See ya!" because I need support not criticism at this time. If he can't be that, I'd rather do it alone and lean on my friends.