Dont want to be disappointed

20yearslater

Reaction score
Hey everyone - I am having a hard time sleeping tonight. On top of just laying here, every time I lay on my left side the heart palpitations are just awful. They ease off when I sit up so that is what I am doing I am sitting up and trying to chat with all of you fine ladies. :winkwink:
I am nervous to test oh my word I am nervous to test, AF due tomorrow..... But wow, between the heart palpitations, the headaches, back ache, sore swollen bbs... no cramps, and I tell you this has been the happiest pms week ever, all I have been doing is laughing, no tears, no anger HUH.

So if this is :baby: after 2yrs ttc, I don't know what else this could be but shit, if its not :baby: ---- Please leave me alone and let me sleep, I have class tomorrow morning!!! :dohh:

:sleep: trying this again :sleep:

Best of luck to you! I'm 3 days late tested this afternoon with neg. :(
TTC for 3.5 years really bummed, just hope if I'm not pregnant AF hurry up and arrive's and doesn't mess with my emotions to much!!

Temp went down again this morning, but I just pos. My husband and I are in different countries and I only saw him for a week this month. (first time in 3) So I wasn't expecting to become pregnant. :( But then there were so many different little signs... sigh, I know what you mean I have class today and I feel like a wreak. Thanks for the reply. I hope AF does not show for you for another 9 months. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->