Don't want to be too nosy... but why is everyone waiting?

We are waiting because I had to have chemo following a molar pregnancy :dohh:

We're waiting coz of money. Basically seeing how much debt we can clear until baby comes along. Also and the best part of my plan is that I'm a teacher and if I start my maternity leave on the 1st of Sept and go back on the 1st of July, I'll get paid summers and only go without any money for a month (cheeky I know). Besides I need to get my little ones through their SATs, that's dedication to the job!

I'm waiting b/c DH say we have to. I had 2 c-sections back to back (11/15/07 and 11/7/08) So DH wants me to be AT LEAST a year out from my last c-section before getting pregnant again. He wants to make sure my body is healed and nothing bad happens to me. Really he's looking out for my own interest so I can't fuss too much about it.

My reasons are:
I want to get married
I want to have enough money and a stable job

We are waiting until the end of the year because:

- BIL unplanned (twins) are due in Dec (we want to wait until they've had theirs before we give our news)

- save up my missed maternity pay

- we want a september baby (not guarenteed obv. but we can hope!)

Waiting to come off beta blockers for anxiety :(

A couple of reasons. One big one was money, we were in mountains of debt, but that's now under control so that's not a reason anymore.

My weight is the second reason, it's a big factor, but I am compromising with OH to lose just over a stone before we start - it's not ideal, but I just can't wait any longer, knowing it could take longer and I believe I will be more motivated when we are trying as it's not just about me anymore!

also, Hubby has been a bit reluctant too, for various reasons x

Need to find a man that is good enough to be the father of my children. Not currently looking for one at the moment since I changed my mind on my life plan alot!

I would like to:

graduate college and get my masters
get married
find a teaching job
save moneeeey!

We're in the financial camp, hubby would start right this second given the option but he tends to live very much in the present and not in the future!

We have not long been married so want some 'us' time first as newlyweds and also want to check that his new job is going to work out, as if so, we can save prolifically for a few months and be able to get by when I am on maternity. I have told him we will discuss an actual date after Christmas as, although we provisionally said June 2010, I really can't see him waiting that long without some serious arguements taking place.

How do you get a WTT buddy? :D (I'm new lol) xx

Usually WTT buddies are going to start TTC around the same time (or have become friends with other WTTers).

I am NTNP in May 2010 and TTC officially in Aug 2010.

I am WTT until after OH and I are married. :wedding:

we're waiting ttc no 2 i suppose for two reasons, mainly as we're getting married in florida next year, and i definitely don't want to be pregnant when we go, as i suffered terrible ms with maddi and also we want a bigger age gap between my daughter and our next one, would be perfect if we fall first month as there would be a 3 year gap :cloud9:x

We are WTT for these reasons:

- OH and I need to finish uni
- Need more money
- Need our own place
- Want to get married first

So we're looking at like 4/5 years. It sucks *sigh* :(

We are waiting because:

- I need to finish Uni and graduate :)
- I then need to get a job
- Me and OH get married in July and my dress does not have room for a bump!

x

I'm waiting till July 2010 to try! :) The reasons are;

1. Going abroad Early July 2010 with my family and boyfriend.
2. I need to try and get a job asap, while my boyfriend waits for this job to come up which he's been promised soon. But he's still on the look out.
3. Save up money

Plus I will be 20 and he will have just turned 22 so it makes it better.

We are waiting but not that long *shock* as dh wants another soon, he wants to ttc in december..but I dont think my af will be back yet but anyway so wtt another 3 months :)

We are WTT for these reasons:

- OH and I need to finish uni
- Need more money
- Need our own place
- Want to get married first

So we're looking at like 4/5 years. It sucks *sigh* :(

Im on a 4/5 yaers too :cry:

The main reason we are WTT is OH doesnt want to try yet but...also..

1. OH get a Job
2. Me get a new Job
3. Get Engaged
4. Get a new Car
5. Get our own place

6. TRY FOR BABA :D

xxxx

We're waiting because we already have 2 toddlers on our hands, we JUST became first time home-owners 2 months ago and we have lots of projects for the house that we want to finish before baby #3 comes. We also want to enjoy the rest of the boys' baby hoods before we bring a newborn home. My oldest will be in K-4 and my youngest will be over 3 years old before the baby is born and probably in at least some type of Mom's Day Out Program if not full-fledged pre-school.

We want to be able to enjoy the new baby and have Christian and Daniel feel like "Big Brothers" where as when we had Daniel, Christian was only 14 months old and didn't grasp the concept of being a "big brother" so they boys are actually more like twins in my mind's eye.

My husband is supposedly also on the hunt for a better job because right now he's working 2 jobs to support our family. I'm also going to start nursing school in January AND... David (DH) and I talked last night and decided to move TTC date back until April or May. I think April is good, he thinks May is good. TTC date was originally set for March until we decided that if we very well got pregnant then, we'd possibly have a near-Christmas baby and we don't want to have to skimp on Christmas every year because we'll have a birthday and Christmas to buy for.

We are waiting because of a few things that should take around 2 years to get done.....

1. Get married (in april 2010) and apply for a marriage visa 5 months later before his current visa expires (visa applications are horrible and stressfull)
2. For him to do his Personal training course as knee damage has stopped him playing football professionally (roughly 4 months study and workshops)
3. For me to do my Childcare level 3 course (in order to become a nursery nurse, should be about 4 months study)
4. To save up enough money to move out of london (to east sussex) and to furnish the flat....you can get a 2 bedroom flat with a garden there for less than a studio flat here...INSANE, to buy a horse (my dream), have enough money saved for all baby things, and pay off a small credit card debt.
5. We need to wait a year to move out of london as he is completing a year long english course here (wants to perfect writing, grammar etc...)

To be fair we do have a LOT of things to sort out before we can start trying but im crazy to get on with things....need to wait untill april to get married and really start our life.......we have to wait untill I am 21 in order to get married as my boyfriend needs permission from the home office to marry in england (both parties need to be over 21) this really sucks as we have both been waiting since christmas to get married...:growlmad: it's really frustrating for me as it's not even our choice to wait this long to get things started!

I'm kind of an organisational freak and have notes on EVERYTHING I want to get done before having a baby....kind of vents my impatience as I have everything planned hehe.

I WANT A BABY........anyone else want one now but NEED to do other things first?

XMX

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->