Don't want to be too nosy... but why is everyone waiting?

I'm waiting because I'm only 15! Despite my overwhelming maternal urges, there is so much I want (and need) to do before I'm ready to bring a baby into the world, namely:

1) Go to Uni and train as a teacher.
2) Get married to my OH.
3) Go on at least one holiday together.
4) Buy a house/flat.
5) Learn to drive and get a car.

All this means I'm looking at about a 10 year wait :(
I just have to take comfort in the fact that in 10 years time I will be able to be a much better mother than I could be now...

i am waiting because my last pregnancy was really hard on my body- i was so sick and on bedrest and my little DD didnt understand why i was laying around on the couch all day long instead of playing- i need some time to get myself emotionally ready too- its only been a week since my MC

we were waiting (until recently) just because I'm finishing school, money, --- I've been told we'll never be ready and just do it...I have been eager and my hubby has finally come around to start, we officially started last month so just hoping for good news by the end of this month.

Some of the best things are unplanned!!! We were going to wait and we got caught out, we were planning our wedding and found out we were expecting but it has been the best thing ever and my little boy is beautiful!! (I am bound to say that!) I think in all honesty we would have come up with lots of reasons to wait as there is never really an ideal time now I want another....that one will be planned.... we are definately waiting to TTC!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->