Don't want to over-react but....

~lauren~

Mummy to Isla
Reaction score
I have just been looking on my BFs facebook page, and he's had a message from some girl saying

"Ring me asap xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx"

Fortunately, she has an open profile, so I was able to see what he'd written to her previously....this has caused me a massive problem. What would you think if you read this :

"Please try to be in uni tomoro beautiful, we have presentations that are graded so if you can make it that would be great...but if not no wories beautiful hope you are well catch you soon, x"

I dont want to act upon my hormones and go psycho at him....but I don't know whether he knows I can see this or not and whether he realises that it's really not OK to be calling some other girl beautiful! But it's really really got to me!!! :growlmad: :growlmad: :growlmad: :growlmad:

I don't know what to do!!

Wtf? :saywhat: A bit too familiar if you ask me, whats all this "beautiful " nonsense, Id be pissed off hun. Sneaking in from second tri :blush:

oh i would be absolutely irate, hormonal and pregnant or not. that's just not okay.

i wouldnt be impressed either hun, i would sure being asking him about it.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I think that is well out of order. Hope you can sort things hun :hug:

I'd be angry too. I wouldn't jump to any conclusions just yet, but I wouldn't be okay with my DH speaking to another woman in that manner... a little too informal.

i wouldnt be happy with this. shes appearing far to familiar for my liking..... get him told..

id be fuming hun, its not ok to compliment a girl like that, twice in once sentence! wtf?!
i would deffo confront him hun xx

id confront him too, but dont accuse him of anything othrewise he will just be on the defnsive straight away, just ask him who she is. he shouldnt be calling her beautiful x

yeah I'd be beyond fuming... that's completely uncalled for

:hugs:

Not good chick - Especially when he has a girlfriend about to have HIS baby!!
I would be whooooooping ass ... !! xx

I'd definitely be having words with him about it. I'd be well peed off if it was my OH!

I wouldn't be happy either. Try not to jump to conclusions until you ask him though xx

I'd be asking about it deffo, u dont just call someone beautiful like that!! I'd be kicking off big time. 'HUGS'

Wow! That is not good hun. The ring me asap part after that kind of comment is worrying too. But definitely a problem for him to be calling another girl beautiful as a nickname and twice!? You need to set him straight!

Btw I think a lot of people have open profiles at the moment because they are switching things around and you need to reset your privacy settings so I have been having a nosy at people that I havent friended today :)

omg huni i would be so mad and upset!! Sorry but he shouldnt be calling anyone else beautiful but you!!! Hope your ok huni, :hugs: think you should defo ask him about it hun you deserve to know xxx

heya, god we are in similar situations aren't we lol! well if ur nefin like me (i've been in this exact sitch) - say something to him cos u won't be able to not say anything (dont let it eat away at ya) but he will if he's nefin like my fella put on a uber convincin front of "ur paranoid we're gd mates it's ur issue deal with it" so don't expect miracles. usually what i would recommend *immaturity alert* is be on those sorta pet name terms wit ur male mates ;) works em up a treat playing em at der own game, get even lol. xxx

I wouldnt have time to be on here I'd be going mad at him by now :blush:

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"