Don't want to over-react but....

Innapropriate to be sure, perhaps give him a chance to explain though...but the wording is innapropriate.

Id be very annoyed, pregnant or not! As most have said id ask him about it, and try not to jump to any conclusions as it'll just make him defensive xx

I'd be devastated if this was my oh even though I trust him completely- it's the not knowing that would hurt me! Be strong Hun :hugs: xxx

Honestly I couldn't NOT jump to conclusions. I guess it depends on the personality of your BF... is he always a flirt? If he's like that with all girls, maybe... maybe I'd give him a chance to explain. But there is no way I'd put up with my guy calling another girl beautiful in such a way.

I'd ask him who she was. Although it's out of order to use beautiful to another woman, I think the fact he did it on such an open forum, shows he's not hiding it....does that make sense??

If it was something more than just him being overly friendly, surely he'd have messaged or txt her instead?

I'd be pissed, but just try and stay calm, the more angry you are the easier it is for him to turn it onto you.

I'd ask him who she was. Although it's out of order to use beautiful to another woman, I think the fact he did it on such an open forum, shows he's not hiding it....does that make sense??

If it was something more than just him being overly friendly, surely he'd have messaged or txt her instead?

I'd be pissed, but just try and stay calm, the more angry you are the easier it is for him to turn it onto you.

I don't think its a big deal, but then I know a lot of flirty guys.

Awwww thankyou for the advice everyone.....i'll be having words with him. At the least he will know that i've seen it and that i'm not happy with it. He always calls me beautiful and I thought that was his little nickname for me...clearly not! Obviously is much more of a flirt than I ever realised. !x xxx

Have you not been together very long or something - why don't you just ask him?

I had strong words with my husband right before our wedding, when I saw a comment he had left on a female friend's myspace page about how he still has eyes for pretty girls and that Aussie girls are hot (obv she's from Australia), called her sweetie and such. He didn't understand that even though he's not about to run off to Australia and cheat on me, being so flirtatious like that is not appropriate when you're definitely not single. I would definitely confront your BF about his comment, but not jump to conclusions or anything since he may just be being completely obtuse and not understand why it isn't acceptable!

Men can be so thoughtless sometimes...:dohh:

I would definitely have words with him hun, because it's not okay at all for him to be calling another girl beautiful...not in my eyes anyway! I would be very unimpressed with my OH if I were in your situation! But it is important to raise the issue with him, as he may not have meant anything of it, and I'm sure you would like answers from him xx

:hugs:

definitely would not be ok with this. I like to be number one (the only number one - not joint place) - and i will accept it no other way. Even if it is 'only' flirting, it is NOT ok - he is your man. I personally think that type of flirting is very very disrespectful and wouldn't put up with it!

then again maybe that's why I am single!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"