Don't worry too much about the pill

Tgirl2013

Reaction score
I know there are women out there who have been trying for awhile and you are all in my thoughts. I also know there are women out there worried about getting pregnant after getting off birth control. I just wanted to maybe gives those women a small ease of mind.
First cycle off BCP after 3 and a half years. 16 dpo-BFP. I really hope nobody takes offensive to this. I've seen the heartache that comes with trying, my sister in law has been trying for her second for some time now.

Your actually more fertile for a short time straight after coming off the pill. I managed to take advantage of this last time.
Well worth TTC straight after the pill rather than wait of you can.
Congratulations honey! :)

most are more fi\ertile the month after coming off the pill

Congratulations! Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months :flower:

If people have been on just progestrone only hormone contraceptives there unlikely too find problems afterwards it
Contraception like the depo shot can take 2 years too be completely out of system !

Congratulations xx

This is good to know, I plan to try as soon as I come off the pill in May. I heard there is a fertility surge when you come off, and twins etc are more likely, but also that as the womb lining may not have built back up again there is an increased risk of miscarriage, which worries me.

If people have been on just progestrone only hormone contraceptives there unlikely too find problems afterwards it
Contraception like the depo shot can take 2 years too be completely out of system !

Congratulations xx

PROGESTERONE only pills actually is easier to get pregnant while on the pill as its only 80 pecent and your very warned about this when your get put on the pill and usually told to use back up...
while on it there is a large possibility if you do not use back up to get pregnant and its one of the easiest pills to come off of and get pregnant right away...

i opted for this pill out of others i have used...i had less side effects...i didnt get my period on it but some do get it and was made very aware by not only my doc but my pharmacist how unreliable this pill is...

maybe the pro pill yrs and yrs ago had problems with getting pregnant after but now its one of the things you can actually have a problems with cause it is very easy to get pregnant on it and right after stopping it....

i mean why would they warn you and have a waring in the leaflet about this if it wasnt true....

i also know several people who got pregnant on it cause if u do not take it the same hour every day its one of the pills that will not work correctly....

the shot on the other hand can take yrs to get back to normal...

personally i did love this protection out of any others i tried..i just had to make sure i used it totally correctly and used back up around my fertile days..lol

didnt want a surprise at that point....:dohh:

here is some info from a very reliable source the Mayclinic

i hope this can help out some

https://www.mayoclinic.org/tests-procedures/minipill/basics/definition/PRC-20012857

aw congratulations hun, H&H 9 months to you :) I was very worried about whether or not it would take a while getting pregnant coming off the pill. I had been on the combined pill for 11 years and came off it in December 2012. After 8 months of very random and varied cycles with no set pattern what so ever haha I got a BFP on my 6th cycle. I was so surprised! My friend has just announced her pregnancy too and she was literally one month off the pill. It's amazing how your body adjusts! xxx

aw congratulations hun, H&H 9 months to you :) I was very worried about whether or not it would take a while getting pregnant coming off the pill. I had been on the combined pill for 11 years and came off it in December 2012. After 8 months of very random and varied cycles with no set pattern what so ever haha I got a BFP on my 6th cycle. I was so surprised! My friend has just announced her pregnancy too and she was literally one month off the pill. It's amazing how your body adjusts! xxx

alot of doctors put people on the pill to help kick start there fertility...

it can help kick start it at times when sometimes ur hormones are slightly out of wack or cycles are out of wack...it can help regulate them so when you get off you have a better chance

Congrats! I got my bfp with my first after being on the pill almost 6 years.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->