Don't you hate it when...

Status
Not open for further replies.

R_x

Reaction score
....you miss parcels!! Arghhh I want my parcels :brat:

I hate that!
Luckily the postman now comes during my son's nap time so I am always in and the Yodel delivery man always seems to come in the afternoon as well.

Is there any chance you could ask your neighbours to take things in for you? I live along a little row of houses and everyone takes things in for each other which is nice.

I'm guessing the courier didn't bother knocking on the neighbours or unless the ones he did weren't in either. Argh hope he doesn't miss us tomorrow :xmas1:

Yes!!! Normally they leave ours in our meter box for us but today for some reason it's ended up back at sorting office, not cool! x

Yes, it's so frustrating!! Hope you get the parcel soon!

I had one appear on my back window (through two sets of gates) before 7:30 on sat morning and deffo wasn't there on Friday night!our Postie is very considerate of sleeping people :thumbup:

That drives me crazy, ours tells us 48 hours before we can collect!

Used to have a pain in the butt trying to get parcels delivered to us as wel live in an Apartment building so I just stopped bothering to get it delivered there and now get everything delivered to my office which is much easier! Now to just get all the boxes home without the little monster seeing them!

Do you have somewhere safe place they could leave them? I'm a postie and will leave parcels in a safe place if the customer has asked me ( we're not supposed to though). I don't usually leave with a neighbour unless customer has asked as I've learned a lot of people hate each other :haha: xx

I hate this! :haha: Got one to collect today x

Yep! If I order online I always pay extra for nominated day if I can for my day off... you can bet a lot of money on the fact that on that day it'll come during the 10 mins I'm in the shower or if I have to nip out for literally 10-15 mins it'll come then!

I've got one to collect and one is being re-attempted today. I'm tempted to do a Norris off corrie and sit outside :smug: It will likely come when I pop out :grr:

Our postman is great. He pops into our garden and hides parcels in the Wendy house :)

Ladies....I missed it again!! Arghhhh 3rd attempt tomorrow is last attempt :(

Can you tape a note to door/window saying to leave it somewhere safe?

Not missed mine today, but they did catch me while I was in the bath! So I was there signing the PDA holding my towel then trying to grab the parcels. Luckily it was a female courier.

I get a long with my neighbours so I leave a note on the door to leave parcels there if nobody is home.

I have my parcel! Now to go through it all again when my next one gets dispatched :dohh:
I will try leaving a note :thumbup:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back