Don't you just hate it when...

susan_1981

Mummy to 2 boys :)
Reaction score
...you're on the last stretch of pregnancy, you feel pretty rubbish most of the time and then someone who is a good few weeks behind you goes and has their baby before you?!!! My nephew's girlfriend was 3 weeks behind me which, for me at least, feels like a hell of a long time in pregnancy. So I kept thinking she's got ages, she's only 35 weeks. But no, she had her baby yesterday. I've been sulking ever since :haha:

Yeah, that would annoy me too.

Would annoy me also , how's baby at 35 weeks? xx

Oh yea, how annoying. :( not much longer for you tho hun. Try not to focus too much on her having her baby. Yours will be here before u know it xx

2 friends just had their babies a couple days ago. Granted one was 39 weeks and another was 37...but it's like, c'mon. I'm ONLY 33...then I think about how I wished I could be 33...now I wish I could be even 34! Granted that's a week away, but still closer. Gah -.-

Right now, I hate all queue jumpers! :haha: When's it my turn?!

Haha yep I've never been a fan of queue jumpers!! How dare they! It'll be our turn before we know it though so I guess we still have all that excitement to come and, in the meantime, we can make the most of our sleep (well... I say that - that's if you can call waking up every hour to pee and not being able to get comfortable enjoyable!)x

Baby is doing well. They're keeping him in for a few days which I suppose is normal as he's slightly premature but all looking good x

Ahhh I know people behind me and I bet they will have their baby before me!!!

It's annoying me right now and I don't even know her!
Heck, it's not even my turn yet and it still irritates me!

Yup. I've had 4 friends have babies in the past 3 weeks. Uuuggggghhhhh.

Yep, I've definitely got some labor envy. I'm so very happy for these girls but I'm so jealous! :brat:

My body is so damn ready to be in full labor it's ridiculous. I am walking around at 4cm and 80% effaced with a bulging water bag. Why the F*** can't I just go!? I feel like complete garbage, have all day. I have contemplated heading to the craft store for a crochet hook........ All this stop/start of labor is killing me...

I did that to my friend last time... she was 2 weeks ahead of me but i ended up having my baby at 37w and she went to 42. I think this time karma dictates I'll be overdue :(

Lol..its a joke. I can barely reach it to wipe, let alone attempt that :) And does anyone else feel like the opening of your lady parts is reeally swollen? Its painfully swollen.. I didn't have this much swelling there with my first pregnancies.

I don't know about feeling swollen but I definitely feel very odd down there, especially when I go to the loo. I can't describe it but I guess the best way would be to say it feels like this baby is going to fall out!

My groin feels swollen, but my lady bits feel normal.

I've been having contractions for 4 hours, last 2 hours have been consistently 4:45 minutes and 45 seconds long....and then they just stop. What the HELL?

Lol, I was jealous when my friend had her baby (overdue) a few weeks ago; simply because I'm still pregnant and it's dragging. I'm not even remotely close to my due date :wacko:

My groin feels swollen, but my lady bits feel normal.

I've been having contractions for 4 hours, last 2 hours have been consistently 4:45 minutes and 45 seconds long....and then they just stop. What the HELL?

Oh no, how frustrating! Maybe baby is just giving you a little break before it all begins again! Good luck x

Just normal AF aches now. No measurable contractions :-(

I bet I'll be like 5 or 6 cm at my appointment Monday and my doctor is going to be like "what the hell are you doing here?" I was already 3cm an fully effaced last Monday.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->