Doomoo for sale!

Penfelyn

Reaction score
Hi... am selling my daughters green doomoo. Hardly used as she has several other seats that she prefers! Would like £35 for it collected from Leicester. Anyone interested? If so, I can add pics :flower:

Bump! I can deliver in within Leicestershire or in the North Wales region (visiting parents there next week)

Anyone interested?

Can sell it for £30. Can't go lower than that as I want to put the money towards some things I need to get for LO! :flower:

Hiya,

Do you still have the doomoo? If so I'm really interested, would love to see pics,

Thank you x

Hi - yes I do. Sorry for the delay in replying.
The water mark isn't permanent. The pics were taken in the bathroom and a bit of water splashed onto the cover. It dried out with no mark. Can take new pictures if you like? The doomoo also comes with the toddler cover (minus the harness) and can take a pic of that, too if you wanted.
Hope that helps :flower:

Attachments

• P1000455.jpg
    P1000455.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 11
  • P1000456.jpg
    P1000456.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 7
  • P1000457.jpg
    P1000457.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 8
Hi,

That's brill, just what we're looking for. We're in Coventry so not to far away. And you would sell for £30?

If possible we can collect tomorrow?

Could I please have your email address so we can discuss further, I just tried to post mine but it told me off as I'm a new member and need to post at least 10 times before I can post links and email addresses!!

Many thanks

Will send you a private message with my email address. We're in all day tomorrow so thats fine! And yes, I'll take £30 for it.
Will email you now :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->