Doppler help

Rhapsodi

Reaction score
So I just got my angelsounds jpd100s Doppler in the mail.

I tried it with the ultrasound gel. I don't think I found baby (I might have but it was very faint so hard to count.) I'm really not worried.

However I'd like any tips. I have checked out many you tube videos. So I know what to listen for and what's what. I couldn't find placenta or the artery by the hips.

Is full or empty stomach better? Full/empty bladder?

Oh and I'm 11w2d today. My midwife found hb with Doppler last week.

I find full bladder is needed, doesnt matter about my stomach x

I emptied the little that was in my bladder and I actually found baby. It was faint so baby is definitely hiding but it was loud enough I could count. Hr of 160!

My husband made fun of me trying but it will still be great reassurance.

Don't think my angel sounds worked very well until I was around 13w with my first, but just keep trying and moving it around and you'll know when you find it :) sorry that wasn't much help lol! But depends whether or not baby's still below your pelvis if you'll be able to find the hb this early on :flower:

I think it's higher than my pelvis just hiding behind my intestines still.

Definitely found an empty bladder helped me! I always found the baby in my waist line, usually towards the right. Glad you found your little one! I think up until 14 weeks it was very faint, almost hard to hear, at least for me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->